Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
A family with 2 living (and clearly evil) people is ethnic purging? Lol

Again, it's a pun with coal and the fact that Oden said he was born to boil. This is what people don't understand lol.

Ya'll take it to some crazy extremes
Pun or not. It is NOT acceptable. Not only Oda failed to resolve the Kurozumi grievances, he ended up actually encouraging the issue that made Orochi and Kanjuro.

This is unacceptable. Totally unacceptable.

Pun or not. It is NOT acceptable. Not only Oda failed to resolve the Kurozumi grievances, he ended up actually encouraging the issue that made Orochi and Kanjuro.

This is unacceptable. Totally unacceptable.
You know how One Piece works. Everything comes around eventually. Wano's significance is not done yet in the story. The borders aren't even open. Oda is the type of writer who resolves plot points ten years later.

Kurozumi scum should go back to where they came from if they dont like to live in the best country in the world

#MakeWanoGreatAgain
#KeepTheWall
#KurozumiAreIllegalAliens
😎👉🇺🇸🇧🇷🇮🇱

D

Deleted member 33823

Remember that time Kawamatsu, Neko, and Inu we’re almost murdered by an angry mob for looking different?
Yeah I do that's why I'm questioning whether or not he'll agree with the path Hiyori is going down as it stands opposite to what Oden represented.

Lmao. Cry then I guess.

It's a pun. Don't know what else to say. There are clearly no living Kurozumi left anyway and they were all evil.
they were pronounced evil the moment one of the grandparents staged a supposed coup
orochi wasnt evil out of thin air mate
he was turned into that.

we literally saw his grandmother set him on course to subdue wano because he and others in the family had to pay for what someone else in their family did.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
@EtenBoby, when "Kurozumis are born to boil" is spoken, does only Hiyori say it or do everybody say it together?

Hiyori may have strong hatred towards Kurozumi clan for what she went through, so her expressing that would be one thing.

But if they are indoctrinating children with this, that is SO VERY BAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.