Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Lmao. Cry then I guess.

It's a pun. Don't know what else to say. There are clearly no living Kurozumi left anyway and they were all evil.
Dude, children of Wano are being told lies about what happened and on top of that, they are being told that Kurozumis are born to burn!!! This is not a Pun-worthy stuff.

Stop defending it. You Odatards do not have a leg to stand on here.

D

Deleted member 33823

As much as I disagree with what Hiyori is doing from a moral standpoint I think it is interesting for the overall narrative as a whole and lets her character stand out more(Even if it's for not good reasons)

they were pronounced evil the moment one of the grandparents staged a supposed coup
orochi wasnt evil out of thin air mate
he was turned into that.

we literally saw his grandmother set him on course to subdue wano because he and others in the family had to pay for what someone else in their family did.
Im aware. Again, it's a pun. Its not meant to be some racist stint lol.

There are clearly no living Kurozumi left anyway and they were all evil.
wtf do you mean they were all evil?

Orochi was a fucking child

being hunt down and sentenced to death for the actions of just his father

this dude watched his entire family, mother, aunts, uncles, whatever the fuck, get killed by the people of Wano

this shit ain't right at all

if i had Orochi's childhood, i think i would've done way worse, not gonna lie

and to see Oda praise the heroes by burning him it's pretty disgusting

You know how One Piece works. Everything comes around eventually. Wano's significance is not done yet in the story. The borders aren't even open. Oda is the type of writer who resolves plot points ten years later.
So 10 years from now we will come back to Wano and someone will say “Hey maybe the Kurozumi were NOT born to burn. And also Sukiyaki, Oden’s father, was the shogun that spearheaded the killing of the entire Kurozumi clan, maybe we should arrest this bitch for crimes against humanity”

Rank the following lines from worst to least worst.
  1. “I don’t want that!…For 10 years at least”- AOT
  2. “He was the coolest guy”- Naruto
  3. “Are you having fun Kaido?” - Luffy
  4. “The Kurozumi were born to burned!” - Hiyori

As much as I disagree with what Hiyori is doing from a moral standpoint I think it is interesting for the overall narrative as a whole and lets her character stand out more(Even if it's for not good reasons)
It's also way more realistic and historically accurately than to suddenly make all the hate disappear from the hearts of Wanonese people.

wtf do you mean they were all evil?

Orochi was a fucking child

being hunt down and sentenced to death for the actions of just his father

this dude watched his entire family, mother, aunts, uncles, whatever the fuck

this shit ain't right at all

if i had Orochi's childhood, i think i would've done way worse, not gonna lie

and to see Oda praise the heroes by burning him it's pretty disgusting
Orochi or Kanjuro? Orochi was a grown ass adult when he was brainwashed by the hag. Kanjuro I get, he WAS persecuted. Still doesn't change the fact that they are all evil by nature.

Yamato didn't grow up to be a cunt for being related to Kaido lol, and it's not like Wano hates her for having horns. Law lost his entire family to the WG, is he evil becuase of it?

Confused at what is being defended here.

Status
Not open for further replies.