Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Cannibal Lucky Roo confirmed (there was a Youtuber who theorized that)

First I read about how Roux might be eating Kidds arm on Memepiece earlier or w/e and now this lol.

Why y'all gotta talk about cannibalism?

:risitameh::shame::parkcry::mrgo:

It doesnt help I've seen fanart of Sanji as a cannibal chef going round, especially for halloween last year too lol.

Oda puts the three captains on the same position on shared panels again. For the 1239132 time.
Still coincidence and still means nothing, i guess. :milaugh:
That’s to be expected luffy is 2 lvls above them individually he has more territory better crew he’s stronger only thing they have is the same bounty seems more of a forced rivalry to keep law and Kidd relevant

Oda puts the three captains on the same position on shared panels again. For the 1239132 time.
Yeah, because those 3 are the captains of the respective crews. Would be odd to place someone's right hand man along with it. Unless you imply that Kidd or Law are close to Nika, that's a pointless discussion to have.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Yeah, because those 3 are the captains of the respective crews. Would be odd to place someone's right hand man along with it. Unless you imply that Kidd or Law are close to Nika, that's a pointless discussion to have.
Why must everything be some "power level"-nonsense?
Its about relevance for the further story. Kid and Law will stay relevant, Oda places them as rivals for the title, as competitors.

G

Gorosei Informer

I love how these past few chapters are just shitting on people who insist Kidd and Luffy are not rivals too despite Oda making it extremely blatant now lmfao! So much downplay before! "Kidd and Luffy are not rivals, Kidd is not his rival, its just headcanon hurr durr!" Did they not see Sabaody and Udon?

:saden::lulz:

Status
Not open for further replies.