Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Hiyori judged their actions.

She judged the actions of literally every Kurozumi we know (Orochi, Kanjuro, grandma, grandpa, ancestors etc.),came to the correct conclusion that they were all full blown assholes and then said they were all born to burn.

So what exactly is your problem?
Because there were genuinely good people in the kurozumi clan. So by saying they were born to be coal, wano people are shutting on their memories and life. For a country that gives great importance to their ancestors and their spirit and souls, that's fucked up. Also, kiku and izo were also persecuted because of their clan. It's implied that they might have been kurozumi(Im not sure). So basically they're saying fuck kiku and izo. And they're saying fuck anyone whose relatives or distant ancestors did anything against the all powerful holy super good kozuki clan. That's generalizing evil to a clan. They are not robots programmed to be evil. They are fucking humans.

I wouldn’t say base Luffy is on Kaidos level. His haki was on the same level. Luffy’s haki doesn’t get stronger with his Gears. His other attributes get enhanced not his haki. And he uses haki to enhance his strength and attack power.
his base brute strength is canonically on the same level as hybrid Kaido, he even casually restrained Kaidou with his legs while laughing.
Post automatically merged:

Momo looks like Caesar in the pictures lol.

she judged them and her conclusion is that EVERY KUROZUMI NEEDS TO BE BURNED TO DEATH , so the innocent kurozumi's will be persecuted.
IS IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND?
IF YOUR DAD IS EVIL DOES THAT MEAN YOU ARE EVIL TOO ?
IF YOUR SOCCER GROUP IS EVIL DOES THAT MEAN YOU ARE EVIL TOO?
IT'S NOT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND DUDE
Sigh, you still didn't get it.

I tried my best to lecture you about the difference, but I guess you just can't or don't want to understand.

waste of our time really

these people are fucking sick
Did you really call me and some others sick here?
Are you really going there??

This being said on a forum that allows openly racist and genocide inciting posts is the cherry on top.

First, hold people accountable for their statements on REAL discrimination before you judge people for their opinion on a badly written comic.
That would be like calling Akainu fans irl fascists.

Get a grip!

Because there were genuinely good people in the kurozumi clan. So by saying they were born to be coal, wano people are shutting on their memories and life. For a country that gives great importance to their ancestors and their spirit and souls, that's fucked up. Also, kiku and izo were also persecuted because of their clan. It's implied that they might have been kurozumi(Im not sure). So basically they're saying fuck kiku and izo. And they're saying fuck anyone whose relatives or distant ancestors did anything against the all powerful holy super good kozuki clan. That's generalizing evil to a clan. They are not robots programmed to be evil. They are fucking humans.
Which are the genuinely "good Kurozumis"?

Come on, tell me.

Which are the genuinely "good Kurozumis"?

Come on, tell me.
Problem is kurozumi's like kanjiro and Orochi became evil due to the persecution which made them want revenge. If Wano continues clan percecution like this the cycle will just continue.

Let's say there are still some hidden Kurozumi left who are innocent, those guys are fucked beyond belief cause Hiyori just damned them by condering their name and their lives are now in danger.

And Hiyori judged their actions.

She judged the actions of literally every Kurozumi we know (Orochi, Kanjuro, grandma, grandpa, ancestors etc.),came to the correct conclusion that they were all full blown assholes and then said they were all born to burn.

So what exactly is your problem?
Hiyori can do what she wants. The issue here is: Is the story telling us she is wrong,or flawed in doing this,or is the story telling us that she is right in saying so?

Status
Not open for further replies.