Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's awful. I hope this is a bad fake-out. It will still be bad, but I'd rather have a shitty fake-out than actually end with this.

My only hope is that Oda is trying to show up how bad discrimination is through this ending, and that this leads into the history of the Oni race being hated.
I think with:
1. Their internalized hatred
2. They don’t know who truly saved them

I hope this ends up with them following someone who enters the city and claims themselves to be Joyboy and takes the pluton.

Shanks was rly just here to sell Movie tickets:suresure:

Kaido is one of the worst written villains ever.Changed his mind every time

Momo is still trash and a panelwaste.

Yamato with her Oden shit can stay in Wano

I have no high hopes for the final saga.Oda will rush a shit tons of stuff or just retcon them on the fly

Yes, we are stupid, we can't read Japanese.

Dropping a bunch of Japanese characters and not translating them individually does nothing for any of us, DUH. If we could translate Japanese, WHY WOULD WE BE WAITING FOR TRANSLATED CHAPTERS???

Please, enlighten us on your illustrious Japanese translation
No lmfao you are stupid because you jump to conclusions about a translated summary and half the forum changes their nicknames in response to it without hesitating or wondering if maybe something got lost in translation
Cope retard

Worst

Custom title
I doubt it tbh. Oda loves his looney toons very much. I think it's more likely he had this idea at the very least since he came up with G4 or a bit earlier since the TS to not say from the beginning of the series..
Nah there was an interview of the editor released around the time we got introduced to Nika thanks to Who's who, and he said that they took a decision ( regarding the next events (Rooftop fight )) that they were worried would split the fandom and he was talking about G5 ( imho ) and in a way older interview Oda said he didn't wanted Luffy to beat Kaido only bc his punch is " so strong " and it's exactly how it ended lol

No lmfao you are stupid because you jump to conclusions about a translated summary and half the forum changes their nicknames in response to it without hesitating or wondering if maybe something got lost in translation
Cope retard
Let me translate what you just said: "I don't actually know Japanese and I'm a poser."

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A FOOL OUT OF THE CIRCUS, GET BETTER JOKES, BITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.