Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Its really hard to tell if carrot will join or not...
Oda has treated her so wierdly...
-No farewell.
-Got imposed a role that didnt wanted.
-Mentioned Pedro's will
-Luffy mentioned Pedro while fighting Kaido
-The only character that lost in onigashima from the good side...

It feels as if oda really has more for her, but its weird how he has treated her...
Yea it would be a really weird spot to leave the character
Especially since he randomly gave her a focused scene when he could've just had her say goodbye alongside the minks and leave it there.

:saitahu:
Other than the usual stuff we are complaining about, Carrot didn’t even feature significantly in this arc. And you still loved it?
Well yeah.. I never base my judgment on my expectations or what I want to see, I only follow the story and its surprises. This arc has it's problems like most stories, but it was amazing and surely a banger on a reread. So yeah I loved it.

Yamato is lame compared to Jinbe. Jinbe is an actual Strawhat with a role who Luffy recruited. Yamato is a knock off Oden/Kaido hybrid with a no real purpose outside of Wano.
Jinbore does nothing other than acts like a follower. Of Tiger, of WG, of Big Mom, of Whitebeard to finally settle his whole existence into worshipping Luffy. Which he btw left his crew for. He keeps switching alignments faster than epilepsy.

His sole existence is to keep saving Luffy's life for no apparent reason other than being there. That is why he's recruited.

Now Yamato isn't the best written character, but there's space for her to grow and she would fit in with the crew cause she actually has a personality and is fun.

Jinbore is like... Personality-less old man (in comparison to the rest of the Strawhats) who doesn't really fit in with the rest. We could say the same for Brook, but at least he's got a bone body yohohoho

Seeing as how Yamato doesn't have her own identity and doesn't have greater purpose to go with Luffy right now, I don't doubt Yamato is being put in Wano as a sort of test to see how content she is in trying to be like Oden in Wano while Luffy and the others are having fun elsewhere, and have her think about things over again that will finally lead to her traveling with the crew, as herself, which Momo may be the catalyst for since they're both interested in lore like Joy Boy, Laugh Tale, and opening Wano's borders. Hiyori persecuting Kurozumi children may play into an interesting character conflict with Yamato as well, to see Oden's daughter mistreating children for being of a certain background.

Status
Not open for further replies.