Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Your posts are incoherent splutters. Write like a normal human and explain your point. Or don't for that matter. I don't really care either way tbh.

Maybe in your logbook... But throughout the entirety of the thread I only ever had 2 stances which I changed depending on newer info, but I always said either was very likely.

1. Guardian Yamao would be a daimyo or retainer in Wano for Momo (ch. 987-998)
2. Guardian Yamao and Momo would leave Wano together to open the borders and reconnect Wano with the outside world (ch. 999-1054)
3. Guardian Yamao would be a daimyo or retainer in Wano with Momo (1055-

Don't care how bad you thought she was. Your arguments for her joining were just as bad, if not worse. Accept that and move on. It's easy.

I'll hold you to it, even though I'd be leaving the forum at that point.
If you're truly leaving then I have to find someone else for it to be more sustainable.

@Un-amed @Pot Goblin volunteering?

Carrot fans are setting themselves up for disappointment. If they somehow win next week, they have better determination that Luffy. But, if not...this is all going to come back to bite you guys in the ass.

If there is one thing I have learned from Wano, having strong will means nothing. You still need PIS, retcon and magic.
You know... with Carrot not being in the story for so long, we don't have much to lose. It would be an L, but a logical one, nothing to be really ashamed of.
Like I said, I'm prepared to lose or to Win. I'm gonna be ok, either way, I loved this arc.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I told Diz I'll change my name to "Dizzy Bitch" if the impossible happens and Carrot joins but he says he's leaving for good soon.

[Insert name]'s Bitch is now open to the public for Carrot fans lol
I'm torn
I kinda want to take that offer cause a mod being named "Pot Goblin's Bitch" would be funny
But at the same time I'd feel bad
It wouldn't be permanent would it?
:josad:

Its really hard to tell if carrot will join or not...
Oda has treated her so wierdly...
-No farewell.
-Got imposed a role that didnt wanted.
-Mentioned Pedro's will
-Luffy mentioned Pedro while fighting Kaido
-The only character that lost in onigashima from the good side...

It feels as if oda really has more for her, but its weird how he has treated her...

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Its really hard to tell if carrot will join or not...
Oda has treated her so wierdly...
-No farewell.
-Got imposed a role that didnt wanted.
-Mentioned Pedro's will
-Luffy mentioned Pedro while fighting Kaido
-The only character that lost in onigashima from the good side...

It feels as if oda really has more for her, but its weird how he has treated her...
Oda is in a rut. No fandom should want their character to be at the center till Oda gets out of this rut.

Status
Not open for further replies.