Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible but quite unlikely I think.
You are not seeing the whole picture here. With all due respect, Master.

Weren't the coworkers in the Baratie pushing Sanji to the Merry? Weren't Genzo and Nojiko wanting for Nami to forget her shit and go with Luffy? Wasn't Kureha insulting Chopper so he wouldn't consider staying with her? Didn't Aokiji tell Robin he was betting on her showing him he made the right choice by letting her live? Wasn't the Franky Family stealing Franky's pants just so he could leave Water 7?

The friends of a Mugiwara are ALWAYS pushing their friend towards Luffy and the crew.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Carrot is on the ship. I'm sure of it. Everything in the story is pointing toward that probability.
Next chapter are bounties.
Unless Carrot gets one, she won't be.
She has no official ties to the SH's in the eyes of the WG, so she can't get a "default bounty" for being part of the Yonko Crew, and she didn't do anything too notorious this arc.
Would break the dynamic if she didn't have a bounty on the chapter they are revealed and the crew is officially a "Yonko Crew".

I legit think "no nakamas" is more likely. :P
But, luckily, we won't have to wait much.
:suresure:

Weren't the coworkers in the Baratie pushing Sanji to the Merry? Weren't Genzo and Nojiko wanting for Nami to forget her shit and go with Luffy? Wasn't Kureha insulting Chopper so he wouldn't consider staying with her? Didn't Aokiji tell Robin he was betting on her showing him he made the right choice by letting her live? Wasn't the Franky Family stealing Franky's pants just so he could leave Water 7?
Of course but this was setup by a specific relationship between the character before hand, with subtle clues that those character wanted said strawhat to leave. Right now we don't have that for Carrot. That's why I think she will leave because of her own accord, maybe speaking with Wanda first.

My theory is that during these days the Mugiwaras said their goodbies to everyone, including the minks
We know they already said good bye to everyone, Hyori said that and we saw them saying good bye to Tama and Shinobu, but they still went to the port for the farewell. It would be really weird for Wanda to decide to not to go when she loves them, its more likely(imo) that the mins already left

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
You are not seeing the whole picture here. With all due respect, Master.

The friends of a Mugiwara are ALWAYS pushing their friend towards Luffy and the crew.
Meanwhile Brook....
:brootea:

F*ck it. Yamato is a trash character. She's a mentally ill schizo who thinks she's her dead hero. F*ck her

And f*ck Carrot as well, ghost ass rabbit been absent from Wano, even long ahh forehead Fukurokuji had more screentime than her, but Oda is a fraud so he'll make her a strawhat

Status
Not open for further replies.