Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Carrot doesn't join
I'm split 50/50 between Jinbe being the last and Vivi rejoining
I don't see Oda inventing a new character to develop to join the crew, not at this state of the story
And out of existing characters, only Vivi truly makes sense. Have a very strong bond with the core members of the crew, treated differently than other princesses be it by Oda or in extra-material (
There are two existing arguments against Vivi though :
1)No role
2)Lack of strenght

But Oda can fix that
1)She can be crew's diplomat. Like archeologist it is not a historical job in a pirate crew but like that role I think it could end up being relevant in the story, during he final war involving the world, I could see Vivi vouching for Luffy and using her prestige/legitimacy to push other kingdoms to join the straw hats side

2)"how the heck is vivi supposed to fght one of Blackbeard captains". Well, Oda showed with Nami and Zeus that he's not afraid to hand his protagonists pretty generous power boost if needed. A powerful devil fruit can do the trick. Viv doesn't have any 1 vs 1, changing her fighting style (peacock) wouldn't ruin the character. Nami went fighting with a bo staff in EB to becoming a pseudo mage.
100 # Vivi joining back up

If Carrot doesn't join
I'm split 50/50 between Jinbe being the last and Vivi rejoining
I don't see Oda inventing a new character to develop to join the crew, not at this state of the story
And out of existing characters, only Vivi truly makes sense. Have a very strong bond with the core members of the crew, treated differently than other princesses be it by Oda or in extra-material (
There are two existing arguments against Vivi though :
1)No role
2)Lack of strenght

But Oda can fix that
1)She can be crew's diplomat. Like archeologist it is not a historical job in a pirate crew but like that role I think it could end up being relevant in the story, during he final war involving the world, I could see Vivi vouching for Luffy and using her prestige/legitimacy to push other kingdoms to join the straw hats side

2)"how the heck is vivi supposed to fght one of Blackbeard captains". Well, Oda showed with Nami and Zeus that he's not afraid to hand his protagonists pretty generous power boost if needed. A powerful devil fruit can do the trick. Viv doesn't have any 1 vs 1, changing her fighting style (peacock) wouldn't ruin the character. Nami went fighting with a bo staff in EB to becoming a pseudo mage.
It’s far too late for Oda to grow a new character for a straw hat since as oda said this is the final saga.

As such only remaining characters who can join if any are those who are already introduced, developed, and connected to the crew.

Vivi is the main option
Sabo as an ally is a strong option as well

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
It’s far too late for Oda to grow a new character for a straw hat since as oda said this is the final saga.

As such only remaining characters who can join if any are those who are already introduced, developed, and connected to the crew.

Vivi is the main option
Sabo as an ally is a strong option as well
after seeing mihawk and crocodile joining buggy I think hancock has a fairly high chance

if that happens I'll forgive oda
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I've been told. My point is that we have to exclude all the characters that already got their conclusion from Luffy in terms of "nakamaship" and didn't sail away with the Straw Hats/stayed in Wano.
they aren't gonna be excluded if some people still think that they can join

Status
Not open for further replies.