That's them making a point, analysing the scene. That's not flipping out. Learn the difference
I'm saying they are getting the same interpretation that we are, the same one people in the west are saying it's wrong

it isn't

Oda is the one that made the line fucked up and ambiguous, becaus he cares more about making the pun

People putting this shit on TCB are dumb fucks

it's clear the line is fucked and ambiguous even in the original japanese

Oda is the one at fault here

he thinks the pun is more important than logic and the actual moral of the arc

it isn't a translation problem if there are japanese readers seeing the problem with the original japanese too

i don't know about you guys, but just because it's a pun, it doesn't make saying genocide shit right

and there's also the problem the arc doesn't do ANYTHING to talk about or deal with what the people of Wano did to the Kurozumi clan (not the Kozuki, the random people of Wano)

Hiyori saying shit like that, even if she doesn't mean to hunt and kill Kurozumis, will inspire people in Wano to do just that

and considering the amount of bitches and whores Orochi was using on a daily basis, i'm guessing there's a bunch of Kurozumi bastards out there
once again, hiyori is referring to orochi. the official translation made it clear

check indigo's screenshots to see a few
or remain in denial .

honestly the gag excuse was better than the new one.
Who cares, some others who speak japanese have been saying otherwise since the spoilers came out.

His screenshots don't mean shit, neither would change me going searching for those posts and screenshoting them, he doesn't also believe official source either.

Believe whatever you want.