Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone in this threads seems to be omitting that jinbei went toe to toe with big mom BY HIMSELF and escaped to join the straw hat crew

he was also stronger than the entire straw hat crew pre TS and was a warlord so duh what did you guys expect. Sanji was never above jinbei and I love sanji. The cops in this thread has me sounding like im bashing him and I hate that but his stans are delusional
Jimbei survived from big mom. Oh, okay lets say i bought that. Where is the consequences ? We are at fairy tail for a long time .

@Reborn and this is the repost of Redon's pirate-king spoilers in TalkOP.

No mention of Sanji and Jinbe's bounties although they have a leaker.

Are you sure ? Because earlier they said one part of the fanbase is gonna get cooked, if Sanji is actually higher than Jinbei then who it is ?
Jinbei is for sure having a higher bounty than Sanji otherwise there’s nothing to troll no gags which isn’t in alignment with OP. There will always be gags and sanji will always be at the center of it. So i suggest you stop this damage control.

Can someone explain to me why Zoro's and Sanji's bounty are barely above 1 billion? Zoro defeated someone who was close to 1.5 billion (if WG knew that he was a Lunarian) and Sanji defeated someone with 1.3 billion who was part of the MAD scientists. It doesn't make remotely sense.

Jinbe's is also weird, considering his previous bounty was far less than before (his previous bounty already surpassed his frozen one), why did he get a +1 billion bounty like that, very close to Zoro's? He beat up an opponent whom was viewed inferior to Jinbe anyway, according to the CP0 agents. And if it's about him being a former warlord - again, his frozen bounty was already surpassed - being a Yonko's subordinate, people forget that he was also Big Mom's subordinate as well! But his bounty wasn't that high.

I feel like Oda's just tossing random numbers now. I'm not satisfied with the bounty reveal tbh.
Luffy also didn't get a bounty as high as Kaido. Give it time dude. They're a fresh yonko crew. Kaido's crew had over 20 years in the game. There can be other factors than pure strength who go into the bounty. We already know all that. It's not all about strength. Some of you need to get that in your head

Status
Not open for further replies.