Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Can someone explain to me why Zoro's and Sanji's bounty are barely above 1 billion? Zoro defeated someone who was close to 1.5 billion (if WG knew that he was a Lunarian) and Sanji defeated someone with 1.3 billion who was part of the MAD scientists. It doesn't make remotely sense.

Jinbe's is also weird, considering his previous bounty was far less than before (his previous bounty already surpassed his frozen one), why did he get a +1 billion bounty like that, very close to Zoro's? He beat up an opponent whom was viewed inferior to Jinbe anyway, according to the CP0 agents. And if it's about him being a former warlord - again, his frozen bounty was already surpassed - being a Yonko's subordinate, people forget that he was also Big Mom's subordinate as well! But his bounty wasn't that high.

I feel like Oda's just tossing random numbers now. I'm not satisfied with the bounty reveal tbh.
Luffy got 1.5 for;
  • Defeating Katakuri (1.05) and Cracker (840)
  • Leading Germa, Sun Pirates and Firetank Pirates temporarily
  • Having x amount of new world captains and 5k subordinates
  • “Winning” in Linlin’s territory and destroying her castle.

So I guess Oda is going more with—defeating someone with a higher bounty doesn’t make you a bigger threat? Luffy likely wouldn’t of surpassed Cracker’s bounty if he just beat him and dipped. But his accomplishments stacked alongside still having the grand fleet and his alliance with Law to boost his threat level.

So King/Queen are still more threatening despite being much weaker, I guess?

This makes me believe that Jinbe was supposed to battle against Jack in the first place and only gave him who's who to push the minks which is a damn shame. Else people most likely would have an easier time accepting his bounty
It really is a shame. Oda May come in and give a lame reason but it’s such a poorly written thing regardless

- Former warlord who’s bounty was higher than the entire straw hat crew at one point
- Tanked a blow from akainu
- Went toe to toe with big mom by himself and escaped to join the straw hat crew (off paneled but oda still wrote it that way)
- Spent the entire post time skip with luffy training for a reason
- Neg diff who’s who when he felt like getting serious

oMg WhY iS hIs BoUnTy HiGhEr ThAn SaNjI’s

it’s in fucking black and white lmao. He was always apart of the monster trio. I love sanji but his Stan’s make it hard to defend him cause they’re literally delusional. It’s literally always been luffy zoro jinbei and if yamato joined it would’ve been even worse which is probably why it didn’t happen

Mihawk: 3,590,000,000 Berries.
Buggy: 3,189,000,000 Berries.
Crocodiles: 1,965,000,000 Berries.

Zoro: 1,101,000,000 Berries.
Jinbe: 1,100,000,000 Berries.
Sanji: 1,032,000,000 Berries.
Chopper: 1,000 Berries.

Buggy is not the real leader of the Cross Guild, he is one of the new emperors because of a Navy mistake.
- Mihawk was known in the past as "Marine Hunter".

- More rewards are revealed.

Lmao so Mihawk has the highest bounty in his guild.
Buggy is not the leader of Cross Guild.
Mihawk used to hunt Marines and has a Bounty in the billions as a lone wolf (Shanks the rat needs a crew).
ZORO is back with a higher bounty than the gag character.
And Jinbei is the no.3 of the strawhats :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.