Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you retarded? You just contrasdicted your point. Yonko commanders go up. Mihawk isnt yonko commander or is he yonko commander level lol. So you contradicted your own point lol
You must be one :cheers:

The guy said Mihawk's bounty would be higher if he had a crew.

Mihawk is not the Yonko you troll.
Buggy is the Yonko.

And I proved Shanks boosts his crew bounty, the guy couldn't show me a single thing that Shanks's crew boosted Shanks's bounty, that's troll shit :milaugh:

Here cope harder:

''ALL THE CHARACTERS WHO ARE YONKO COMMANDER LEVEL VERY HIGH BOUNTIES, DO THEY GO UP SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE COMMANDERS OF X YONKO?''

ODA: ''YES, YES. THAT'S DEFINITELY THE CASE.''

The guy says Shanks has high bounty because he has crew, where does Oda say that shit? :suresure: Oda says the opposite.

Luffy got 1.5 for;
  • Defeating Katakuri (1.05) and Cracker (840)
  • Leading Germa, Sun Pirates and Firetank Pirates temporarily
  • Having x amount of new world captains and 5k subordinates
  • “Winning” in Linlin’s territory and destroying her castle.

So I guess Oda is going more with—defeating someone with a higher bounty doesn’t make you a bigger threat? Luffy likely wouldn’t of surpassed Cracker’s bounty if he just beat him and dipped. But his accomplishments stacked alongside still having the grand fleet and his alliance with Law to boost his threat level.

So King/Queen are still more threatening despite being much weaker, I guess?
that and the perception that Luffy bet 2 of BM's elites in one fell swoop rose his threat level exponentially than just someone capable of beating one commander at a time..+ all the side clout

Zoro and Sanji didn't have that immediate level of threat to surpass Queen and King's bounty that grew over time .

it explains why Katakuri's bounty is low too.. its coz he doesn't go off whopping Marines or Pirates.

Look at how Franky is worth 400 mil from 94 mil even tho sakai was 470 mil

in essence your bounty raise is always less than the bounty you win against
don't take that bounty of the opponents only

take Wci luffy for example he fought and won against 2 YCs worth 1.8bil plus
his bounty raise was near half of that which was 1 billion..

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
When will people understand that Shichibukai are too strong, they aren't even compared to YCs

If you're not Pirate King, Yonko or a Vice Captain then Shichibukai are definitely stronger than you, not only that but WG also considers almost half of them to be Yonko Level Danger (Mihawk, Buggy, Teach, Law and Crocodile)

Oda literally said he stretched the Story for years and years just to add them, and people still compare them to mere Commanders who get defeated in few Chapters and then make their exit
Preach.

As the story progress, croc truly becomes an enemy that was placed in the story way too early. It just don't make no sense how luffy beat the breaks off the man so early.
Meh. I guess you can explain it away that Crocodile sort of lost ambition prior to Luffy smacking him around and seding him to Impel Down. Willpower is king in the One Piece world and if youre coasting youre bound to get fucking wrecked. Even at Marineford he was pretty clearly scaled up in power to compete with Doflamingo, Mihawk, and even Akainu to an extent.

Oda had them fight Luffy way too early. Which led to these retcons, how rusty was Croc to go from his current level to what he was in Alabasta holy shit. It makes no sense to me.
partially they've been shown relatively early
but there's also the fact that their fights belong to the one piece without haki, where the result of a fight is mostly related to luffy finding the counter to their devil fruits ability. haki screwed up a lot of stuff in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.