Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bounty doesnt equate power, it means how threatening you are to the stability of the world and the WG. He is the leader of a terrorist organization that goes around staging coups accross the world and rallying people against the WG. Ofc his bounty would be the highest.
Okay.. but the way it has been is the longer someones power is unseen, the stronger they are
BM -> Kaido -> Shanks -> only now Mihawk

BB, Im, Dragon havent been seen

I just love the double standard applied here, we see Kaido going through marine bases and facilities doing whatever the fuck he wants. Eh who cares.

Mihawk fights marines? Omg Mihawk hyyype! Mihawk solos!

:jackaugh:, goes to show that if any of the conventional favorites here receive even a modicum of Kaidos hype people lose their fucking heads but dont give Kaido the same due respect @Marimo_420
Because Kaido's hype is fake. Get over it. It was always obvious that Shanks and Mihawk are stronger.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He thinks it's funny, and he's got no one that tells him otherwise in his team.
I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, I know he loves this garbage and is more than happy to flip us off once it’s published…but that doesn’t mean the readers shouldn’t expect or demand more, we’re just accustomed to taking it on the chin now :lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.