Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao, imagine having territories and empires under your control, having 3+ commanders worth in billions, having many strong executives at your beck and call and all around an army you can command anytime and countless allies. Specially in BM's case where she has literal countries.

And yet only being 500m or so above some random lone guy with nothing but his own strength just because he fucked up couple marines lmao.

Also, Mihawk is inflating Buggy and Crocodile. He's the #1 of Cross Guild, after all, Yonko is a public-made declaration- bounties are decided by WG, and WG consider Mihawk the #1.
Buggy had 15 million bounty, while Mihawk definitely had a big bounty as a ''marine hunter'' get your facts straight :gokulaugh:

Once Mihawk joined Buggy, Mihawk's bounty got boosted due to Buggy's new Yonko status, Buggy boosted Mihawk:

''ALL THE CHARACTERS WHO ARE YONKO COMMANDER LEVEL VERY HIGH BOUNTIES, DO THEY GO UP SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE COMMANDERS OF X YONKO?''

ODA: ''YES, YES. THAT'S DEFINITELY THE CASE.''

''Crossguild isnt a crew'' did you write this after thinking? :suresure::gokulaugh:

It doesn't matter if it is or not.

Law literally said if Buggy can command Mihawk and Crocodile then deserves to be a Yonko :steef:

Cope harder. :kuzanshut:

This Butthurt didn't forget :steef:

Only confirmed that ''WGS'' Mihawk can't even reach ''so called swordsman'' Shanks's bounty even when Mihawk is a psychopath ''marine hunter'' :suresure:

And before the excuses that ''Shanks has a crew'' read it and cope :kuzanshut:

''ALL THE CHARACTERS WHO ARE YONKO COMMANDER LEVEL VERY HIGH BOUNTIES, DO THEY GO UP SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE COMMANDERS OF X YONKO?''

Come on man you are smarter than this.
Mihawk getting a bounty that surpass BB Yonko bounty is insane.
I know BB will get the highest pirate bounty but the 2.2 billion bb fought against sengoku and garp and we don't even know how many civilians and marines were hurt by him when he was capturing the WB's territories..
Mihawk was a lone predator who was hunting marines and pirates but he never challenged the WG or wanted to conquer the whole world like other Yonko does.
This guys bounty is crazy, come on accept it already and build something else to shit on him.
I am sure you will find something :suresure:

I

Indigo

Buggy had 15 million bounty, get your facts straight :gokulaugh:

Once Mihawk joined Buggy, Mihawk's bounty got boosted due to Buggy's new Yonko status, Buggy boosted Mihawk:

Did you even read the spoilers? LMAO

Mihawk's bounty is above Buggy's

and Buggy isn't the leader of the Cross Guild, it was a mistake

Crew has nothing to do with stop the cope :jackcopium:

You think Kaido will have less bounty without a crew?:kaidowhat: Its the other way around:

And note that Mihawk is a ''marine hunter'' psychopath :suresure: he should get extra for that
I know that SBS but you are not convincing me that Shanks alone would have the same bounty as he has with his crew now. An individual pirate's threat cant be the same as a complete yonko crew.

Shanks bounty 4 billion with the backing of a conqueror Ben Beckmann, the GOAT sniper Yasopp, and an overall balanced crew of big names
Mihawk alone 3.5 billion :risicheck:

As a fellow Blackbeard wanker, I invite you to join the Mihawk camp when there is still time :finally:

Jinbe above Sanji is just weird man. Oda can give Jinbe a 1B+ bounty without undermining the very dynamic he gave so much emphasis to during the raid, Zoro and Sanji being the top 2 after Luffy.
Gag purpose as always, look at Chopper's bounty.
That japanese man just doesn't know when it's enough.
Now we have to tolerate the "Jimbe > Sanji" bullshit until the next saga where the usual Monster Trio dynamic will be made clear again and again like in the Onigashima raid with the Wings and King/Queen stuff.
:seriously:
Considering this type of Oda's behaviour, I'm even surprised he gave Sanji a 1B+ bounty.
The 999M would have been more useful for put even more fuel on the fire among the fandom.

Status
Not open for further replies.