Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the bounties there’s a HUUUUGE incoherence…usopp higher than franky ..buggy yonko just because his pic was in the middle ?!??!? …and with a bounty EVEN HIGHER THAN BLACKBEARD just for this !!!!! I’m gonna stop reading the manga for a while and then i’ll try to catch up with it to see the next events …cuz if is it just like this ..than sorry but oda is messing all the 25years of one piece greatness with stupid stuff like this

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
For the bounties there’s a HUUUUGE incoherence…usopp higher than franky ..buggy yonko just because his pic was in the middle ?!??!? …and with a bounty EVEN HIGHER THAN BLACKBEARD just for this !!!!! I’m gonna stop reading the manga for a while and then i’ll try to catch up with it to see the next events …cuz if is it just like this ..than sorry but oda is messing all the 25years of one piece greatness with stupid stuff like this
See you next week lol

Damn, so you're saying Mihawk's mere presence elevated Buggy from 15 million to 3b+?

Because WG consider him the #1 powerhouse and biggest strength, like every legit Emperor. Yonko is a public made term anyway, not made by WG. To WG, the true inflater is the guy who has the highest bounty.

Law agrees, btw, only reason Buggy even is Yonko is because of Mihawk and stuff, not the other way around.

Also, you keep repeating same shit while posting some random emote. Have you gotten THAT desperate, mate?
:gokulaugh:
What was Mihawk's bounty before being Shichibukai?

Buggy had 15 million
Mihawk had what as a ''marine hunter'' ? Definitely a big one.

Buggy reaching 3 billion almost same as Mihawk, and Buggy being Yonko means only one thing: Buggy boosted Mihawk's bounty just recently. :kuzanshut:

Man but seriously oda writing of sanji has been bad since new world. Except for some of his character improvement. Other than that all of it is shit. he literally did nothing until now that can compare to what he did during pre timeskip and he also said he gives more headache than anyone to kuma.

since new world, Jinbei is doing what sanji needs to do . He saved luffy and nami from that prison book. his loyalty tested even to the death against a yonko. He even commanded and advised the crew about half of WCI arc and Fishmen island arc. Even in wano arc, he literally made many acheivements like clearing up the fire. defeating Who's who and some other. But sanji apart from saving momo and nami and co from bath house and a long sh*t type of fight against queen. He literally did nothing. Don't tell me that he fought pageone. Lol law can easily teleport pageone out of capital with a single shambles. It is only bcz oda want to give hype sanji did he fought pageone(even that is shit). Again coming to jinbei he took a devastative blow pre timeskip that can be compared to what zoro took during brook's arc. He defended against akainu's fist in MF arc with no haki. It went through him and attacked luffy. Loyalty is easily tested there.jinbei is willing to do that bcz he likes luffy not because ace said to protect him.
zoro took a blow that is so devastating in wano.
But what did sanji do ?. Most of the time simping. Taking L's here and there. Arguing with everyone. saving some people by fighting someone and taking L at next moment and hitting captain to save captain. .

Oda really made sanji character into one of clown character in posttimeskip and made jinbei into what sanji is in timeskip with some changes.

I like sanji pre timeskip. that he is above zoro only after luffy for me..Whether it in terms of saving at the moment of pinch and being f**king cool while doing that shit. Compared to Pretimeskip he is literally a dumb ass now. i kinda see oda making jinbe replacing sanji .

Dude, why are you crying so much

Stop being insecure about this wtf :kobeha::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.