Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All invalid because weevil is a solo shibahicko and did also Got a invite.
Literally irrelevant to my point. It's about inviting a general enemy vs inviting someone who goes out of his way to murder your friends, comrades and members for sport. The former is a business decision, the latter is bending over like a little bitch and throwing your pride up your ass.

When you hunt marines it’s bound to be inflated since that’s cross guild thing, nothing impressive his feats are trash, admirals confirmed stronger
Except Sabo's bounty was still shit despite being #2 of Revo that directly tries their damned hardest to bring down WG. Hunting marines by itself isn't as much inflation as owning literal worlds and empires under your command.

Even if it was, other Yonkos are LEADERS of their overpowered crews + territories + armies + all the other influences.

Scales are much more one-sided. More than you are biased.

Reminder that Queen's and King's bounties were higher because they had a lot of important information

King is the last of the Lunarian so he knows a lot of shit from the past and what the WG did to their race

and Queen worked with Judge and Vegapunk, this bitch has a bunch of crazy viruses and shit, most likely has info on the Pacifistas and other inventions by Vegapunk

it's not all about strength guys, that's why Zoro and Sanji are lower than them

and Zoro and Sanji are also limited by their captain, since Luffy's bounty is 3 bil (because Oda decided to share the W with Law and Kidd), not 4.6 bil like Kaido, Sanji's and Zoro's bounty couldn't be that big
Jinbe's the problem

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
When you hunt marines it’s bound to be inflated since that’s cross guild thing, nothing impressive his feats are trash, admirals confirmed stronger
Utter nonsense. Sabo's literally Rev's number 2 and directly tries to overthrow the WG. Still, his bounty was lower than Perospero not so long ago. Fighting marines is something every pirate would do. The only difference is the others usually prefer running while Mihawk makes the marines run.

i can not explain that lol ask oda to me he just wanted to save his bounty reveal for when he showed up in wano... its just what makes sense to me currently as again jinbe has more clout and history than sanji and i feel like even though sanji is stronger than jinbe oda has not had sanji do the thing that should make his bounty even higer yet and that show off his threat level to the wg hey i could be wrong just my opinion.Jinbe was reintroduced in chapter 976 with a current higher bounty than sanji then we get the fights where sanji beats queen and jinbe beats whos who and thta was not enough to put sanji over jinbe so i can only think that the wg is looking at who is more of a threat to them still and thats jinbe.
l can maybe explain, i think multiple factors are at play here but Cross Guild could have had an impact on Jinbei's Bounty..

Status
Not open for further replies.