Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally hunted marines so much that he got the title of "Marine Hunter" and became prestigious enough that he had Legendary status in New World.

And all Marines did was bitch out, bend over and offer him pardon, free reigns and political power in exchange for getting him to stop killing any more of their comrades for sport.
All invalid because weevil is a solo shibahicko and did also Got a invite.
everything. Dude has almost as high bounty as Yonkos without having any of their inflations. He's up there with them- hell, he's logically higher than likes of Shanks who is less than 500m above with an absurdly powerful crew serving under him.
When you hunt marines it’s bound to be inflated since that’s cross guild thing, nothing impressive his feats are trash, admirals confirmed stronger

The big thing is I’m fine with Zoro and sanjis bounty amounts. It’s just Jinbes is so big for honestly no reason.
I agree to be honest, Zoro and Sanji's are fine. For Jimbei, I kinda wish he had fought Jack or Smoothie if he was gonna get such a hefty one. It's like with the arc fights, Oda wanted to highlight and elevate the Wings so Jimbei was shafted to Who's Who who he comfortably beat but for bounties, he went all in on ex-Warlord hype and had Jimbei with them. Kinda weird but it is what it is, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.