Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Since you tagged me...
Tldr, Zoro had to use adCoC to defeat a worn out King whose flame mode had been rendered so useless he was just in basic form
ACoC has 0 effects on King's flame mode and is irrelevant to defeating King. Aramaki has proven that.
King's flame mode wasnt rendered useless and his "basic form" is his strongest form.
In final attack, he used Offense mode which none of y'all can figure out bcs Loda didnt spell it out.

This version of King being a highly inferior version to Queen, even WW would have a solid upper hand against this version of King
This is straight-up retarded, delete it.

I answered that.

King's opinion on his durability > Zoro's opinion on his durability as someone who hasn't even attacked him properly in flame mode after ACoC lol
Ah so you’re saying Zoro attacks with Onigiri, King dodges in flame mode and Zoro’s response is

“guess my attacks won’t work now in flame mode”

Not at all questioning why his attack needed to be dodged in the first place. If King can dodge onigiri in flame mode (you’re arguing) then it makes 0 sense for a worn out Zoro to wait for the big moment in speed mode when he should be much faster to dodge said attacks, that makes it riskier if he is so taxed and tired like you say. Zoro should have figured out he can damage him in flame mode

So again, makes 0 sense. Oda is not that cryptic. But when it’s convenient to you you argue Zoro is just a moron :gonope:

Mihawk just destroyed a marine fleet possibly. It's been ages since shanks make his move. Let's see how well he fare after he make his move. Like will the bounty increase for shanks crew or else it will be just stop right there. I feel like if BB fight doesn't happen now. Their bounty may increase .Otherwise this is their last bounty before shanks death by BB.

Literally irrelevant to my point. It's about inviting a general enemy vs inviting someone who goes out of his way to murder your friends, comrades and members for sport. The former is a business decision, the latter is bending over like a little bitch and throwing your pride up your ass.
Weevil never bended over he’s capable of Injuring an admiral unlike mihawk.
Except Sabo's bounty was still shit despite being #2 of Revo that directly tries their damned hardest to bring down WG. Hunting marines by itself isn't as much inflation as owning literal worlds and empires under your command.

Even if it was, other Yonkos are LEADERS of their overpowered crews + territories + armies + all the other influences.
Sabo and the revs werent Doing Much until the reverie it was their plan.

Mihawk has
-influence
-territoy he’s affiliated with cross guild
-armies
still only a couple million above kidd

before this chapter : there's no way mihawk had a high bounty , he doesn't have crew and territories , his bounty will be based on his strength only

after this chapter : ackchuyally the cross guild....

:milaugh:
why is it so hard to accept Mihawk being relative to the strongest characters in the OP world?
as if Zoro's ultimate goal was going to be a fraud lol

Honestly, this whole thing is just weird. Buggy over 3.1, Crocodile at 1.9, higher than every Yonko commander shown thus far...

Also, I'm surprised nobody called me out on my troll by saying King and Queen were worth over 3 billion, lol
Buggy gets a pass cuz ...BUGGY.

Croco is really odd.
His bounty got updated after Marine Ford supposedly (we just don't know the quantity) and now got another increase due Cross guild.

Still such increase is too big ,maybe he got info about ancient weapons?

I just thought of something. Bro luffy is the only yonko we know that has 3 subordinates over the billion mark (sanji barely scrapping it) while bigmom only had 1 (katakuri) and kaido only had two (King and queen). Jack isn't over a billion

L

Little Cahokia

I don't think I can do this anymore guys... I honestly think I'm done with OP at this point. Jinbei is over Sanji, Carrot and Yamato's story arcs are taking complete U-Turns and really can't be justified, Not everybody is getting a Bounty upgrade. Wtf is this series anymore?

Does protecting islands make you a bigger threat to the Government than directly hunting down Marines?
This doesnt change the fact that they see mihawk as an ONE MAN army and they could not capture him. If they could they wouldnt ask him to be an ally. I get it you dont like him but if you cant admit even at this point that this guy is literally an one man army and high top tier is just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.