Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wonder what crossed Brannew's mind when he decided to raise Jinbe's bounty almost 600 million just for joining Luffy and defeating a 546 million subordinate. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, he's in my top 3 Straw Hats alongside Franky and Usopp, but it just feels out of the blue considering everything he did up to Wano barely gave him around 200 million more. Maybe it has something to do with Who's Who revealing stuff about Nika to him, or with Neptune putting Fishman Island under Luffy's protection...? Robin too got an absurd increase in spite of Black Maria's bounty.

Eh
Nah, Oda should've stopped pretending Chopper's part of a "weak trio" and have him fight Who's-Who.

If it weren't for the Dukes (and Big Mom) and the incentive to give Jimbei a fight, I truly think the match-ups would've been:

Usopp (w/ support) VS Page One
Nami (w/ support) VS Ulti
Chopper VS Who's-Who
Franky VS Sasaki
Robin VS Black Maria
Jimbei VS Jack
Sanji VS Queen
Zoro VS King
Eh, Brook is usually the one to expound on those lore dumps, plus he desperately needs a decent fight, so I penciled him in.

Buggy gets a pass cuz ...BUGGY.

Croco is really odd.
His bounty got updated after Marine Ford supposedly (we just don't know the quantity) and now got another increase due Cross guild.

Still such increase is too big ,maybe he got info about ancient weapons?
Well, it was heavily implied during Alabasta that Crocodile is already awakened, so perhaps during the Timeskip he acquired haki, and actually became much stronger. That's what I am hoping, as I always thought he had massive potential as a character.

Oda really screwed up the bounties.
Luffy defeated katakuri to raise his bounty to 1.5 billion and then defeated Kaido to get the 3 billion.

Meanwhile Law only helped to defeat Doffy to get a 60million raise to share the same bounty with Luffy for 500 million. Then suddenly got a 2.5 billion raise by defeating Linlin, even though he shared the victory with Kid.

Who cares about Sanji, Luffy got robbed.

Luffy defeated katakuri to raise his bounty to 1.5 billion and then defeated Kaido to get the 3 billion.

Meanwhile Law only helped to defeated Doffy to get a 60million raise to share the same bounty with Luffy for 500 million. Then suddenly got a 2.5 billion raise by defeating Linlin, even though he shared the victory with Kid.

I care.

Nah, Oda should've stopped pretending Chopper's part of a "weak trio" and have him fight Who's-Who.

If it weren't for the Dukes (and Big Mom) and the incentive to give Jimbei a fight, I truly think the match-ups would've been:

Usopp (w/ support) VS Page One
Nami (w/ support) VS Ulti
Chopper VS Who's-Who
Franky VS Sasaki
Robin VS Black Maria
Jimbei VS Jack
Sanji VS Queen
Zoro VS King
Ussop with support vs numbers
And
Brook vs pageone

Meanwhile Law only helped to defeated Doffy to get a 60million raise to share the same bounty with Luffy for 500 million. Then suddenly got a 2.5 billion raise by defeating Linlin, even though he shared the victory with Kid.

Big Mom is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.