Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
My bad, I didn’t realize you were talking about pre-skip captains.
Honestly, I think Oda is just inconsistent.
So you agree that Captains attaining a certain bounty is much easier than people who aren't Leaders doing the same right?
Like even if u attribute this bounty due to Cross Guild, all Mihawk has is Buggys influence & Crocodile and yet he is just 500 million away from Shanks, who has been an Emperor for 6 years with the best crew in the verse, with territories, influence & clout.

During the same 6 years time span, Mihawk was farming on Kuraigana with his Baboons lmao. And he comes back to pull this shit off.

Yeah, Shanks while leading and captaining a very powerful Yonko crew alongside resources and territories as well as influence amassed as an Emperor for over a decade has less than 500m above Mihawk who isn't even leading or commanding over anything.

The real cope is your post :kobeha:

By that logic Kidd and Law == Mihawk, since the only thing they lack is a powerful crew and territories, seeing as according to you that's worth 500 mil:suresure:

Zoro goes hell mode. Tries a blitz attack which King even manages to dodge in his slower form (your take)

So obviously the most natural continuation and follow up is
“Now my attacks don’t work because he is in flame mode”
🤡

wasn’t he already in flame mode and he dodged (your take) so why does Zoro need to make that comment?

Shanal: Zoro is an idiot.
🤡
He didn't try a blitz attack. He went for a ranged slash which was dodged on-panel lol. He just decided to not attack anymore in flame-mode, he did say he was running out of energy and was probably close.

I mean, his reasoning does make less sense, just like how it makes little sense for King to just not use flame mode at all when in air, or for Queen to go "Man, I'm in middle of a fight. I should lose all my focus and go beat up this random civilian whore instead all while creaking wooden floor boards real loud to give up my presence!", etc.

Point is we still saw King dodge it. And we still know King is afraid of ACoC Zoro's AP- and that no one knows his durability better than him. And that King never implied he was tired or close to his limits.

By that logic Kidd and Law == Mihawk, since the only thing they lack is a powerful crew and territories, since according to you that's worth 500 mil:suresure:
Kidd and Law are captains of their crews and have full command there, Mihawk is just his own thing with no authority anywhere. Also, their bounties come as a shared victory of Captain Trio over Big Mom + Kaido (their combined bounties barely surpass combined ones of BM + Kaido). It's not even their own.

WG obviously doesn't know how stuff went down in Onigashima to begin with. They also downright ignored Zoro's contributions outside of beating King, and they didn't credit Luffy for solo win over Kaido at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.