Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think pretending as if Zoro and sanji or jinbe are in a trio with Luffy is a fucking joke.

With wano, Oda has completely separated Luffy from the rest of his crew. Luffy shits on zoro in terms of almost every stat. It’s even worse for sanji or jinbe.

the monster trio should be zoro, jinbe, sanji
Zoro acoc>Kaido of the final round and Luffy in the process.

I think pretending as if Zoro and sanji or jinbe are in a trio with Luffy is a fucking joke.

With wano, Oda has completely separated Luffy from the rest of his crew. Luffy shits on zoro in terms of almost every stat. It’s even worse for sanji or jinbe.

After this chapter its clear that EoS Zoro > Mihawk=Shanks=Yonko. Its simple for any Mihawk/Zoro hater.

1. So sabo was not serious on Jesus burgress by your logic ? He know advanced coA .

2. That is new cope , Since when blood need sound effect ? It has black spots . No, it is not random rocks .

3. And what did shanks did on kizaru when he literally attack kizaru and couldn’t make him bleed like old rayleigh does. Mihawk cut ice without touching .
Heck even fujtoria avoid fight to avoid civilian damage . And kizaru just taking order .
‘You must post kizaru sweating in front of shanks coc, or admirals bleed from shanks attack .
‘Explain to me why leaker lie about kizaru sweating in front of shank coc boom ?|
Then kizaru is trolling like he did Ben beckman at MF .
‘Ben beckman would be fired as cop in USA for not shooting with gun threat if someone disobey orders.

What is their to cope about? Shanks still has a higher bounty, Shanks still clears like we always said.
Yeah, Shanks while leading and captaining a very powerful Yonko crew alongside resources and territories as well as influence amassed as an Emperor for over a decade has less than 500m above Mihawk who isn't even leading or commanding over anything.

The real cope is your post :kobeha:

Problem is that Oda wants to many match ups.
1) Oda like Luffy and Zoro duo so they fight as equals on the roof top.
2) Then he likes wings so Zoro goes down with Sanji to hold down the fort while Luffy fights Kaido.
3) Then he likes the 3 commander idea so Zoro, Sanji, and Jinbei get the same bounties despite Jinbeis opponents being much weaker and Sanji not fighting the Yonkos.

None of these are consistent with one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.