Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido and Big Mom bounty looks bad because with all the years they had they should have have at least have 7 or 8 bill bounty but sadly all they did was sit in there ass doing nothing hell Shanks came out if nowhere and catch them up now the new generation has come and is surpass them at a fast rate because they are go getters
Coz Shanks is stronger and a prodigy compared to Kaido and Linlin

Child Robin was stronger than East Blue Luffy too.
Never. Wtf? Child Robin stronger than 17 years old Luffy?

Not even child Luffy with DF is weaker than her. Robin with DF is only stronger than Luffy without DF. She can't do much against him unless bringing anything that cuts him or throw him at water.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Real bounties of King,Queen,Jack are 300 million lower.
Look the similarities
King 1.090.000.000 ~Zoro 1.101.000.000 (surpassed him for 11 million)
Queen 1.020.000.000~ Sanji 1.032.000.000(surpassed him for 12million!)
Jack 700.000.000 = Perospero 700.000.000 ~ Inu and Neko the guys who defeated them.

As for Jinbe I don't know for now :josad:
Not really, the SHs got their bounties deflated because of Luffy's identity. They reduced Luffy's bounty, so the crew's bounties would also reduce accordingly. King and Queen are exactly where they should be; it's the SHs who didn't get the bounties that they deserve.

Two Sanji fans quoting me on this, NOW I understand why y’all are working this angle :sanmoji:
or you just don't make sense.. a bit of reading reasoning would do

someone who was a shichibukai 2 years ago gets a bug raise just coz of recent shichibuaki clout
and Crocodiles agendas who has be substantially more active than jimbe and his alliance with BM

tho again like i said his bounty is valid imo but the shichibukai reasoning isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.