Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimbei's bounty doesn't make sense either. He sure is strong but he was under Big Mom for 2 years and got no raise, now he defeats a mere Tobi Roppo and is above Sanji and just 1 million behind Zoro who both defeated YC. And it's not like they are younger with more potential and that the gap between their previous bounties weren't that big, oh yeah it's exactly like that
Beating a YC1 vs surviving a Yonkou's onslaught in her own territory. Why is it surprising? Jimbe might have used advCoC in his move to beat WsW too. With the lines and sorts of thing. If he used it then it's justified.

Zoro barely accomplished anything he promised. Gathering samurais, avenging Yasuie, and killing Kaido, none of them happened.

Cook exposed Robin's location and could only beat a distracted and weakened Queen, who already lost his main weapon to Zoro and main virus to Chopper before Cook even started fighting him.

Both are lucky to have over a billion berry bounty. Killer and Jinbei, on the other hand, did exactly what they came to do.
Franky did more. He built Ships for the Alliance to reach Onigashima. Repaired The Sunny. Slammed BM in the face with his bike. Scared BM by showing his Laser. Oneshot a Number. Defeated Sasaki. Saved Zoro.

Beating a YC1 vs surviving a Yonkou's onslaught in her own territory. Why is it surprising? Jimbe might have used advCoC in his move to beat WsW too. With the lines and sorts of thing. If he used it then it's justified.
Nami atk BM didn't get anything from it
So did franky

Mihawk
-I don't have any worthy rival to fight
Kaidou, whitebeard, bb, admirals be like
They aren't swordsmen, though. And BB was definitely not a worthy rival back then.

And judging by the fact that he murdered comrades and brothers in arms of Navy for sport, and they still offered him political power and pardon just to get him to stop, I'm guessing Admirals weren't, either.

Zoro barely accomplished anything he promised. Gathering samurais, avenging Yasuie, and killing Kaido, none of them happened.

Cook exposed Robin's location and could only beat a distracted and weakened Queen, who already lost his main weapon to Zoro and main virus to Chopper before Cook even started fighting him.

Both are lucky to have over a billion berry bounty. Killer and Jinbei, on the other hand, did exactly what they came to do.

Shitting on sanji is one thing but im surprised your shitting on zoro especially in comparison to killer and jinbe

Tho i do agree jinbe and killer are better than zoro and sanji i still think zosan deserved better representation with their bounties

Status
Not open for further replies.