Fanclub ◊ CROSS GUILD FANCLUB ◊

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Coolest crew in One Piece
We're going to get an Endgame moment where Buggy shows up with Cross Guild.

Blackbeard: "ZEHAHAHAHAHA! Are you THIS big of a clown? I can't believe you want to challenge me yourself, Buggy!"

Buggy: "By myself? The circus is never a one-man-show. Like I'd lose to some scum who killed his own captain. On my left... Blueno..."
(doors begin appearing to the left of Buggy, and Blueno steps out. Suddenly, out comes some of the most famous pirates in the New World):
Armada Breaker, Gin
Eight Blade Hachi
Evil Toy Emperor, Wapol
The Silver Fox, Foxy

(Blackbeard begins sweating as Buggy smirks)
"In the circus... you FIGHT CLOWNS!"

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯

Blackbeard: "ZEHAHAHAHAHA! Are you THIS big of a clown? I can't believe you want to challenge me yourself, Buggy!"

Buggy: "By myself? The circus is never a one-man-show. Like I'd lose to some scum who killed his own captain. On my left... Blueno..."
(doors begin appearing to the left of Buggy, and Blueno steps out. Suddenly, out comes some of the most famous pirates in the New World):
Armada Breaker, Gin
Eight Blade Hachi
Evil Toy Emperor, Wapol
The Silver Fox, Foxy

THE STRONGEST OF THEM ALL WILL SHOW THE WORLD WHERE IS ITS PLACE!!!!

Gentlemen the King is here!

yeeeEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

Armada Breaker, Gin
Eight Blade Hachi
Evil Toy Emperor, Wapol
The Silver Fox, Foxy

I got goosebumps:steef: