B

Ballel

There’s nothing wrong with a tablet or phone, I just don’t know how accurately I can do it using my finger since I don’t have a pen to use. I don’t want to do them and they turn out jacked up.
What Rottkins said.
Sorry if my post came off rude.

It's just a matter of practice, just max zoom in and do it pixel py pixel. That's how I started too

G

Gorosei Informer

LMAO those poll options! Glad to see a couple of my choices there! That StealthBlack and the Joker ones too hahahaha!
Post automatically merged:

How we doin today clowns :finally:
We need to get some Buggy emotes on this forum. Particularly the stupid faces Buggy made during the Imple Down/Marineford arcs. This should be our top priority.
I second this motion!

Buggy is tailor made for emotes yet this forum willfully ignores him! We will not stand for this, Cross Guild!!!
Good thinking! I can edit them since it's fast to do and than post some since for this moment we don't have enough power to torture moderation to apply them to the emote catalogue :crybeard:BUT! If we will find the most perfect, the greatest, the most lovable emote on this forum they will see us and add it to the emotes!!!! PEOPLE! SHOW ME YOUR FAVORITE BUGGY FACES ESPECIALLY WHILE MARINEFORD AND IMPEL DOWN!!!
I've been meaning to make and provide Buggy emotes for here funnily enough! This is the perfect opportunity! I'll wait until tomorrow (later today) to do it as I'm pretty tired atm but I can definitely provide a bunch of potential emotes here! I have some on Discord and such too, which I need to add to Rottkin's server too.

If y'all want, submit screenshots or fanart or w/e of Buggy here that you want to see turned into emotes and I'll work some magic on them!

Last edited by a moderator: