Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Any thread that you run, you run with dedication.
First the art thread and now this one.
I've never seen a Fanclub opener actually act sort of as a host and make events and stuff.

You have true leader and entertainer qualities :finally:
Thank you mate! Tho tomorrow or by Monday should be a package of requests for art threat and then I get to red hair pirates again, this time answers from tumblr. Hope people of this nation will enjoy them. Must make a tag list for those two to make it more active.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
How we doin today clowns :finally:
We need to get some Buggy emotes on this forum. Particularly the stupid faces Buggy made during the Imple Down/Marineford arcs. This should be our top priority.
Good thinking! I can edit them since it's fast to do and than post some since for this moment we don't have enough power to torture moderation to apply them to the emote catalogue :crybeard:BUT! If we will find the most perfect, the greatest, the most lovable emote on this forum they will see us and add it to the emotes!!!! PEOPLE! SHOW ME YOUR FAVORITE BUGGY FACES ESPECIALLY WHILE MARINEFORD AND IMPEL DOWN!!!

B

Ballel

Good thinking! I can edit them since it's fast to do and than post some since for this moment we don't have enough power to torture moderation to apply them to the emote catalogue :crybeard:BUT! If we will find the most perfect, the greatest, the most lovable emote on this forum they will see us and add it to the emotes!!!! PEOPLE! SHOW ME YOUR FAVORITE BUGGY FACES ESPECIALLY WHILE MARINEFORD AND IMPEL DOWN!!!
Just get playa on our side and threaten him with account deletion if he doesn't add the emote.
Playa's scared shitless of account deletions.