Fanclub ◊ CROSS GUILD FANCLUB ◊

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I would crop them out myself and submit them but I’m on a tablet and don’t have access to PhotoShop anymore.
don't worry mate you can do it on any other drawing app, you just carefully use eraser and be sure that nothing is under it to make it transparent :cheers: tablets are great for drawing and photo edition
Just get playa on our side and threaten him with account deletion if he doesn't add the emote.
Playa's scared shitless of account deletions.
@Playa4321 I make for you tag and you are a part of those lands... I'm sure can do something good for us :usosmug: and if not you you can talk with other members of this nation who are in the moderation and bah even with our new PRECIOUS admin to do something about it :blush:

B

Ballel

don't worry mate you can do it on any other drawing app, you just carefully use eraser and be sure that nothing is under it to make it transparent :cheers: tablets are great for drawing and photo edition

@Playa4321 I make for you tag and you are a part of those lands... I'm sure can do something good for us :usosmug: and if not you you can talk with other members of this nation who are in the moderation and bah even with our new PRECIOUS admin to do something about it :blush:
Is TAC a buggy fan? I have no idea

Bruh no offense but what's with people and this kind of excuse?
There are other editing softwares and what's the problem about tablet/phone?
There’s nothing wrong with a tablet or phone, I just don’t know how accurately I can do it using my finger since I don’t have a pen to use. I don’t want to do them and they turn out jacked up.