Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My point wasn’t about powerscaling. I’m aware power plays a part in bounty but so does notoriety and influence. It’s a literal fact that jimbei is more known, has more notoriety and influence than sanji. Sanji before wci wasn’t even seen as top three members of the crew in the op verse while jimbei was even more influential than luffy at one point. The entire world prolly doesn’t even know that sanji beat queen while all of jimbei’s accomplishments are known. The ppl in the one piece world thinks sanji’s best accomplishment is just being related to his father. As I said before I’m not saying jimbei is as strong as sanji I’m just saying that jimbei is more feared and known and it’s a literal fact. You needa stop thinking that anyone disagreeing with you on sanji is hating on him
How tf wasn't sanji seen as a top 3

Jimbei didn't raid ennies lobby. Jimbei didn't do half the shit sanjis done. Sanjis had a bounty for a while now. Most talked about supernova crew. Sanji attacked a celestial dragon. Jimbei never did. Let's be real. Sanji matches easily. Jimbei just been a pirate longer. He doesn't have more notoriety. Everywhere sanji goes people recognize him. How isn't he as famous if not more so? Considering the vinsmoke aspect etc....

It doesn't make sense in the story.

Why people are saying Mihawk got Bounty because of cross guild? Are we reading one piece or what?

Mihawk has highest bounty which got released after being frozen for 11 years

I don't see anyone saying Luffy has highest bounty because of his crew or shanks has highest bounty because of his crew but when it comes to Mihawk it's different story

Such double standards
no one's even have problem with him having higher bounty, the only problem is you guys denying the fact, his bounty sure rose up along with the other with the events that had fold there sure has huge battle happened while we're in wano, mihawk having scar tell that so whatever they been it sure did influence their current bounty that been release.:kayneshrug:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So is there some sort of expiry date on hype? If a character doesn't do something every 100 chapters you're supposed to ignore their previous portrayal?
No.

I was wanking Mihawk above most top tiers already.

Now I have nothing to fear because his portrayal sky rocketed.

Before people argued that he has no feats or hype.

Now he has.

.motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR BLUEFLAME SANI. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HIM. I EAT FROM THE COOKBOOK EVERYDAY IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 4 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE SANJI GETTING A DECENT BOUNTY?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS COOK PIRATES FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK JIMBEI. FUCK ZORO. FUCK THE WG. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING BOUNTIES FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !
Someone give him some juice :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.