Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
They are since they are the only people in the verse paired up against mutiple high tier opponents. The same is not ssid for admirals.
Let’s not go through this again lol. Kaido was completely humiliated by the scabbards while Green Bull neg diffed a stronger force immediately and overwhelmingly.

But this isn’t about Kaido the failure, this about who would win a fight between Shanks and Vista. Right now it’s a tossup tbh.

Bullshit. There is no top tier shown in this verse that does not have it

Admirals are not too tier since they are not the top fighters of the verse. Yonko are. Every single yonko except buggy has advanced coc
so garp is not top tier . And Roger is lying by your logic ?

Look garp is not coc user . Garp fought Roger before . Roger say we both kill each other .
Garp is top tier as everyone know it.

Admirals are not top tier is headcannon which oda view yonko and admiral same ballpark.
Luffy need to suprass admiral and yonko to become pirate king . Luffy has not suprass admiral yet.

he wrote bullet stalemate: to become strongest to beat yonko and admirals .

When has oda ever said x is stronger than y?? Oda HANST placed shanks above kaido but his tard ass fan bases does it anyway why is that ?? Use a better cope
It's "Swordsmanship surpasses Shanks." as per Eten's post. Which is a lot more vague.

And because Oda likes to keep things vague.

Despite it being crystal clear, he has never once in his life made a clear statement of Zoro > Sanji in manga. Only Vivre Cards, SBS, etc etc. Mihawk is outright stated to be stronger in VC, too.

He likes to stir shit some, what else is new? Unless you think Zoro will turn off CoO, CoA, CoC, strength, speed, etc just to have a "skill" battle for WSS.
I expect Mihawk to respect honor and using a sword and not tricks like King to fight Zoro, that's it.
Oda likes keep things vague ok, but imo this doesn't suggest Mihawk > at best this chapter confirms he's around Shanks' strength, right now being objective is debetable, but looking at Shanks hype and Oda not saying overall stronger I still think Akagami has the edge.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
don't worry Shanks bros
I'm sure he drops the sword when he gets serious and starts kickboxing
Watching you use Mihawk to destroy Shanks fans after the Admiral shit is amazing.

Hope the Admirals get some wins soon, people give you guys crap, but I respect Admiral fans for how they used jokes and great memes to get through whatever the hell the end of Wano was.

Status
Not open for further replies.