Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And therein lies the conundrum. Oda wants us to know that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks while at the same time, doesn't want to say it.... Lol...

Sorry, that just doesn't make sense....
it does
its wb roger again
one the wsm ( individual strength) and the other has the more prestigious title as a pirate ( pirate king )

safe bet is ideally they both are about even.

They are trying so hard to turn this into an L for Mihawk i just feel bad these brainded takes at this point:kobeha:
You mean like turning this into a W when we all already knew Mihawk was the better swordsman?

At this point you guys are just looking for reasons to yell L this or L that. I mean it's not like Mihawk isn't the WSS.:kriwhat:

Luffy had the premonition Kidd and Law did not have

As well as Zoro that Mihawk also would not do that as well which he didn't. He is basically controlling Buggy from the shadows

That Buggy is an idiot and of course it played out in this chapter

And therein lies the conundrum. Oda wants us to know that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks while at the same time, doesn't want to say it.... Lol...

Sorry, that just doesn't make sense....
I said before, Oda does a pretty poor job of solidifying Mihawks title. Hasn't fought his rival for 12+ years while the later got significantly stronger and as of now is the only strong person Mihawk has even fought is his life lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
All I care about is

Mihawk is explicitly stated to be WSS and shanks is clearly said to be swordsman

Between shanks and Mihawk comparison, only Mihawk is put above shanks via title and now in this chapter. And, also during East Blue when Oda made Mihawk say that he is not interested in fighting shanks anymore.

No one hyped shanks as strongest swordsman. Oda never made Direct/indirect comparison to say shanks is above Mihawk but now he did it for Mihawk being above shanks.

It's time to accept two facts

1) Mihawk is yonkou tier and zoro will surpass him EoS thus being stronger than yonkou

2)Mihawk was/ is above shanks

Status
Not open for further replies.