Not open for further replies.
OKAY ONE QUESTION TO ALL MIHAWK FANS
WHY DIDN'T BRANNEW SAID
"HIS STRENGTH SURPASSES THAT OF RED HAIRS"
INSTEAD HE SAID
"HIS SWORDSMANSHIP SURPASSES THAT OD RED HAIRED"
SO WHY ARE YOU GUYS HELLBENT ON MAKING
MIHAWK>SHANKS
Did you stop reading? Literally after saying Shanks is a Swordsman said Mihawk is the World strongest Swordsman.

man I dont think not having those extra lines on his blade , means he isnt using it yet
I see the same with yamato
much thinner than kaido's but its the same coc coating.

stop crying because I dont agree with you.
Now we have something.. Yamato lines are at the tip of her kanabo and they are decreasing as the attack ends..

Zoro's lines are constant and not coming from the tip but Green smoke in middle of his blades, and i told you thats Enma's soul that looks just like Brooks color of his soul and form..

Now give me a proper counter or just tap out..

:risitexcla:
Stop. You are breaking apart a compound word. The full word is 実力 . You can't just split the kanji apart like that. Here is the definition of 実力
https://jisho.org/search/実力
Stephen Paul makes some choices I don't like, but he is competent and a fan. I trust his judgment. The word is ability/skill.
This is laughably wrong and your internet translator isn't changing it
実力で上へ行ける組織なんだ
It's an organization where you can climb up the ranks with strength
Even in the shit japanese dictionary you linked, true strength/use of force is an alternative meaning

Context matters when determining a words meaning and we know for a fact that Kaido's crew is based around raw power, that's entirely how the hierarchy is determined and the way they move up is by being stronger than a Calamity and beating them

Stephen Paul is a dogshit translator and is largely the reason why Viz is laughed at for accuracy

OKAY ONE QUESTION TO ALL MIHAWK FANS
WHY DIDN'T BRANNEW SAID
"HIS STRENGTH SURPASSES THAT OF RED HAIRS"
INSTEAD HE SAID
"HIS SWORDSMANSHIP SURPASSES THAT OD RED HAIRED"
SO WHY ARE YOU GUYS HELLBENT ON MAKING
MIHAWK>SHANKS
Hope this helps:
tag all those shanks tards here , @TheAncientCenturion i'm gonna respect u and i won't go out of control FOR NOW :

° Point 1 :
Brannew
:

“Hawkeye Mihawk”!! Also a former Warlord of the Sea and his swordsmanship surpasses that of the Emperor “Red Haired”!!

shanks tards , focus on what brannew said ; he confirmed that shanks is a swordman and Mihawk is better than him .

Point 2 :

° Brannew :

As the Strongest Swordsman in the World, he’s wanted for..!! 3.5 billion and 90 million berries!!

again as what was seen shanks is a swordman and Mihawk is better than him isn't it ? but here Brannew destroyed u again he said Mihawk is the strongest swordman , he is mentioned by strength and shanks is a swordman so he is stronger than shanks

point 1 + 2 :

Mihawk is more skilled and stronger than shanks who is a swordman

@stairs-kun do the job friendo

It's not a lie though. WB's feats are real and people not surpassing his accomplishments is also real. If Mihawk grew weaker over time, then we can have a discussion.
That's not subjective sorry.
Whitebeard wasn't the Strongest Pirate in the world or Man yet was still being called that because of accomplishments of the past, he was literally living off his name.
I am not saying the same thing is happening to Mihawk but Oda does such a poor job with him that it leaves space for doubts. Mihawk seems out of place right now, he is the WSS yet we never saw anyone come for his title bar Zoro, we have been seeing people aiming for Whitebeard's title or to become an emperor since the pre time skip...
My whole problem is how the world building around Mihawk is just lackluster, he only has one rival which he refused to fight for the past 12+ years... Oda needs to do a better job here.

Again I am not trying to push any agendas here because it doesn't really change anything for me with mihawk being stronger or weaker than Shanks.

You really have to wonder because the only person we ever saw in the story coming for his title is Zoro. When you stop wondering brief me about it.
No we saw Vista make it a point to confront him at marineford when he should have been trying to save ace. Mihawk is a side character used for zoros character development we don't need to see every single challenge he's ever had, it is obviously implied that anyone and everyone who considers themselves a top rate swordsman wants to test themselves against mihawk if given the opportunity. But again this forum is filled with oblivious idiots who have an agenda that only involves their favorite characters.

I however have spent my time reading and watching one piece focused on actually comprehending the entirety of odas work so that I may better understand the story as a whole and better predict what will happen next. You idiots are analyzing individual characters that you like, I'm analyzing ODA and everything about what he's writing so that I can predict what comes next better than all of you dumbfucks

This forum is something else.

Although this may in part be Oda's fault for causing such a confusion. Especially when the ones who occupy the top 5 in verse are for the most part all weapon wielders.

It's almost like putting the WSM and WSS in the same category. Both are men and both wield weapons. So whose truly the strongest of all?

:fujilaugh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Swordsmanship is the skill though his title literally has 剣 which is swordsmanship he’s considered the strongest swordsmen because of swordsmemship, what else
He's not called the most skilled swordsman though. The strongest swordsman means the strongest person who fights using swordsmanship, and that's what Mihawk is. You need not look further than Zoro to know what it takes to be a swordsman in OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.