Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not called the most skilled swordsman though. The strongest swordsman means the strongest person who fights using swordsmanship, and that's what Mihawk is. You need not look further than Zoro to know what it takes to be a swordsman in OP.
Zoro uses swordsmenship imbued coc. Shanks coc can harm a top tier outside of swordsmanship. I really don’t care tho, with fuji not being in the dialogue he’s not a swordsmen that’s all that matters to marine hype making mihawk run

Now we have something.. Yamato lines are at the tip of her kanabo and they are decreasing as the attack ends..

Zoro's lines are constant and not coming from the tip but Green smoke in middle of his blades, and i told you thats Enma's soul that looks just like Brooks color of his soul and form..

Now give me a proper counter or just tap out..
what the actual fuck
so the reason its not coc is because its not coming from the tip of the blade?

ok yes I tap out
now leave me alone pls.

Random e-White dudes when you suggest that official paid translators are knowledgeable in the fucking language that they are paid to translate
It's a common known fact that Stephen Paul is garbage at translating, there are entire memes about it everywhere:milaugh:

I really can't believe you've been a part of the One Piece community for as long as you have and not be aware of this, it's actually sad in a way

Mihawk vs Shanks swordsmanship contest (crayon eaters' edition)

Round 1: Use swords to cut vegetables
Winner: Mihawk

Round 2: Balance sword on nose while standing on one leg
Winner: Mihawk, Shanks sneezed and was eliminated from the competition

Round 3: Throw the biggest flying slash Cancelled due to requiring physical strength, which is not part of swordsmanship
Winner: N/A

Round 4: Create and maintain a black blade Cancelled due to requiring haki, which is not part of swordsmanship
Winner: N/A

Overall winner: Mihawk, judged definitely as having more skill in the sword than Shanks, who compensates by being able to blast Mihawk into the stratosphere with haki-imbued farts.

Status
Not open for further replies.