Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
...he was seconds away from passing out sweating and drooling while Shanks was outside the island, imagine if Shanks was 10-20 feet from him, he'd probably pass out immediately.
Which is why Green Bull said he will solo the Red Hair Pirates right? Lmfao

Yeah, he was definitely just trolling. Any Admiral murders Shanks (vista level) with ease.

can shanks Stan’s explain what separate zoro swordsmanship and strength and power
Not a zoro stan but if I were to explain the difference between swordsmanship, strength, and power to someone too stupid to know the difference I would simply tell you to look each word up in the dictionary and compare the definitions :milaugh:

Also really happy the zoro sanji jinbe trio actually became a thing and jinbe wasn't automatically pushed down to mid trio level once joining or the spot being taken by yamato instead

Zoro and sanji got 100s of chapters without jinbe in the crew + multiple power ups and yet still jinbe still put on their level

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The ”marine hunter” the thing you were hyping up before Raws came out all of a sudden wants peace against marines :josad:
Mihawk can still be a marine hunter while still desiring a peaceful life. He's called the Marine Hunter because he destroyed them when they attacked him, which he can still do, not because he hates marines and wants to hunt them. You're grasping at straws at this point.

But am really wondering what kind of past did crocodile and mihawk has . Yo be like lone wolf without completely trusting others.

Now i really am interested in mihawk and crocodile.

Which is why Green Bull said he will solo the Red Hair Pirates right? Lmfao

Yeah, he was definitely just trolling. Any Admiral murders Shanks (vista level) with ease.
He was just trying to act tough, we saw his reaction and it was one of pure terror.

Shanks can probably solo all the Admirals at once given his showing against Ryokugyu, they simply aren't on his level

Status
Not open for further replies.