Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I think if Mihawk was decalred yonkou he's bounty would have surpassed shanks.
and crocodile won't have complained that he is seen as someone above crocodile. Bro knows it he deserves it.
I doubt that Ben Beckman has a bounty higher than Crocodile's, so Mihawk as a Yonkou would have more than double of Croco's bounty if not 3x plus like most Yonkou compared to their subordinates.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dragon is a bitch btw.

Send a dude on a mission in which he has to reach the lowest of the lows and become a fucking toy, slave for CDs.

Just because he can't move his ass to do anything.

He will keep spreading agenda about Revos being the saviors of the world where in reality it's Luffy who will achieve everything for him.

Revolutionary Army are the most irrelevant fucks in One Piece.

C

Cruxroux

I doubt that Ben Beckman has a bounty higher than Crocodile's, so Mihawk as a Yonkou would have more than double of Croco's bounty if not 3x plus like most Yonkou compared to their subordinates.
Benn and Crocodile are different though. we know for sure croco bounty isn't all about his combact skills but his buisness and influence where as benn bounty is pure IQ and combact skills. he ain't threat in terms of influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.