Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji's name is now Yonji

Both number 4 :finally:
to be fair in term of bounty he was always n4 expect after WCI that only he and luffy get bounty raise
Pre ts luffy 400 - zoro 120 - robin 80 - sanji 77
post dressrosa luffy 500 - zoro 320 - usopp 200 - sanji 177
post wci luffy 1500 - jinbe 430+? - sanji 330 - zoro 320
now luffy 3000 - zoro 1100+ - jinbe 1100 - sanji 1032

Nothing changes even now.

Also if you are talking about skills than when did i ever said in any post that Shanks could have better skills even if Mihawk is WSS.

Now if you want to talk about power level feats and portrayal than keep your ass safe and sound to safeguard it when Shanks and Oda literally puts Mihawk beneath Shanks in strength. That's how Oda has been portraying the duo throughout the series and still nothing changes for them in Oda's mind. Lol
Its ok Shanks is hakiman and sandalman. He doesn't use sword. Mihawk doesn't use haki even though Zoro has all three haki.

Shanks has more plot relevance I give you that, still weaker than Mihawk and just a stepping stone to die to BB or something. Not a real rival for Luffy.
Way weaker COA than Mihawk too cant even guard against a sea king. :milaugh:

Cope and seethe. :cheers:

Nothing changes even now.

Also if you are talking about skills than when did i ever said in any post that Shanks could have better skills even if Mihawk is WSS.

Now if you want to talk about power level feats and portrayal than keep your ass safe and sound to safeguard it when Shanks and Oda literally puts Mihawk beneath Shanks in strength. That's how Oda has been portraying the duo throughout the series and still nothing changes for them in Oda's mind. Lol
Mihawk Worlds skilled swordsman
Shanks worlds strongest swordmen
vivre cards vol 999 year 2078

Beast Pirates - 11,179,100,000 Total berry
Bigmam Pirates - 10,121,500,000 Total berry
Straw Hats - 8.808 Billion total berry.

Looking at overall bounty. current bounty make sense out of blue to me.
Shs + GF = 9.830Bil (if we include chinjao its 10.372Bil)
Grand fleet members probably get also some increases and new bounties (some of members didn't have any bounty) but we don't know how much they had almost 1/3 of shs bounty before so they are probably around 2.5-3 Bil?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.