• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the haters and downplayers...

I guess Kaido had more skill than King
King had more skill than Queen
Queen had more skill than Jack
Who's Who had more strength than Kaido and the others, they were just more skilled than him, am I right?

Also this, I guess...

Please, no... as you can see, in One Piece "skill" is just a way like another to say "strength" "power" and so on
It's obviously intended as "fighting ability"

That said, I think that Mihawk ~ Shanks
These two are the strongest of the strongest top tiers

@Finalbeta @T.D.A @Zowo @yorosenpai @ConquistadoR @Fenaker @The White Crane @kumae @Geo @Sentinel @Orojackson Refugee @Peroroncino @Redboy776 @Rekien @Sword God Ryuma @nik87 @Manos. AsuraZoro @bennbeckman @mly90 @Akagami Law @style @Sanji D Goat @Marimo_420 @Shishi @Geo @Money D Malio @ShadowStyle369 @matt245

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I feel bad after knowing you are an adult that can’t own up to the fact that you are wrong. Something must have hurt you in life if your dignity is that weak :milaugh:
I don't remember being wrong. I legit showed you the floor that WW broke was made of wood. You showing me a completely different floor won't prove me wrong in any sense. There is a difference. As I told you earlier, don't make things worse for youself.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
where can I find it?
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...iler-summaries-and-images.30739/#post-3365041
Brannew: “Hawkeye Mihawk”!! Also a former Warlord of the Sea and his swordsmanship surpasses that of the Emperor “Red Haired”!!
As the Strongest Swordsman in the World, he’s wanted for..!! 3.5 billion and 90 million berries!!
-
@Aknolagon 's translation:
Thanks Eten.

@Den_Den_Mushi what is your translation about this ?
For me it's clearly "A swordsmanship that surpasses even the Yonkou Red Hair".
-
@Den_Den_Mushi 's translation:
四皇赤髪に勝る剣技

四皇赤髪 - Yonko “Red-Hair“

に勝る - to prevail over, to surpass, excel, win

剣技 - swordsmanship

So yeah that looks right to me.
-
So basically, they confirm that Shanks is a Swordsman and then say Mihawk's swordsmanship surpasses him. Because it makes zero sense to hype Mihawk's swordsmanship by comparing him with a non-swordsman.

The statement about Mihawk being the strongest in terms of skill does actually effect his powerscaling. Maybe not against Shanks, who doesn't seem to use any powers other than haki and swordsmanship.

But quite possibly against people like fujitora, who despite being swordsmen, have other skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.