Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, still wants to be a pirate :suresure::gokulaugh: Thus accepts his role as a Yonko commander, but not Yonko. :milaugh:

This ending suits for Mihawk fanboys, all these years they talk about how Mihawk is superior to Yonko commanders, now Mihawk become a Yonko commander willingly because he is scared to be a Yonko.
Hedkanon. The manga talks about what Mihawk really wants. Divert attention to the buggy. He is not interested in the title of yonko. I understand that you are offended that Mihouk > yonko, but this is a fact. Accept it. This title is garbage. Wss>lonko

It only created a 3 billion bounty + Yonko spot by being stronger than Mihawk. :steef: Yonko > Mihawk finally confirmed. :endthis:

Yonko are so terrifying that Mihawk instead wants to be a Yonko Commander :gokulaugh::suresure:
Are you mentally slow ..
If buggy’s stated to be stronger and the leader why is mihawk bounty higher ?
Don’t give me marine hunter it’s been years
Buggy is sated to be shanks rival why give mihawk a suburbanite a higher bounty to a pirate that rival shanks ??

Hedkanon. The manga talks about what Mihawk really wants. Divert attention to the buggy. He is not interested in the title of yonko. I understand that you are offended that Mihouk > yonko, but this is a fact. Accept it. This title is garbage. Wss>lonko
He accepts to be a Yonko commander, to live peacefully because he is scared to be a Yonko and he won't be in peace :suresure::steef:

No. He saying becoming the pirate king is greater. Not that every step on the journey is harder then surpassing him. He never says defeating the yonko is harder. Getting to the grand line is part of the journey to be pirate king. Is going over reverse mountain harder then defeating Mihawk?
He does at Marineford..

Status
Not open for further replies.