Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

If they really are the PH kids that would mean Tashigi failed Nami. X.x
Oda really turning up his sadism to 11!

The implications of this being the case are absolutely horrifying and I FEAR this is the reason Oda has been so tight lipped on what happened with Tashigi and Smoker going to Vegapunk, I mean why couldnt it have been a wholesome cover story if its not going to be relevant for YEARS unless theres some kind of deliberate, to be saved for later narrative importance for not showing it yet and thus....something truly awful, unexpected and tragic happened with it?

This would be like a death sentence for Tashigi as a character too, as if Punk Hazard wasn't bad enough for her! Sigh....

By overcoming his weakness? Lol. Or did you forget Sanji kicked Big Mom alongside Luffy punching her?
Did you forget she can shapeshift?? There's plenty of ways for Oda to write that fight.
Sanji has as much chance of hurting her or any woman, as me of acknowledging Harry Potter and the Cursed Child or the last seasons of Game of Thrones.

With each and every passing day its really hard to justify Yonko ~ Admiral

Sanji is #4 of pirate king
I doubt he'll be Yonko level

Rayleigh is an exception
He can fight an entire yonko crew being old and rusty
Mihawk is 3.6 billion marine hunter Strongest Swordsman in the world

So if sanji ever fights an admiral that completely kills the notion of

Gaban is a nobody
@comrade
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Red Admiral
Admirals equal to Yonko's? Not really, Admirals are Yonko commander level (I agree with Mihawk and Rayleigh being the strongest)

Sneak attacks can work wonders. Do you also believe Trebol > Luffy because he immobilized Luffy with a sneak attack?
Immobilizing someone for a sec =/= using someone as a chair for minutes (note that Doffy immobilized Jozu before Luffy encountered Mihawk and was later seen still chatting with Crocodile, when the ice berg was cut in the background).

He is never gonna start hitting woman...lol
Oda already explained it, Sanji blocked BM's attack with his kick, because how strong BM's attack was and it didn't hurt her.

She is obviously gonna find out about his weakness, so why would she transform into a man? lol
Yes he stopped Big Mom's attack by kicking her. lol. The whole "it didn't hurt her" shit is just your headcanon of why that's justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.