Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true, but you wouldn't say he unlocked coa in those 2 years right...obviously preskip did not do most top characters justice
Nah he already had that prior to obtaining the Yami. After all, he also sensed Luffy's Haki which would be impossible if he can't use Haki.

What I'm saying is that the quality/strength of his CoA/hardening got far stronger during the timeskip. I mean, look at Luffy whose hardened arms were cut by Doffy's Athlete but against Kaido, he easily blocked and deflected his wind slashes with hardening.

Boa literally turned a lot of marines plus Koby's commander officer in stone in one swoop

for all we know she didn't even aim at Koby since he was trying to negotiate. BB himself admits he almost got negged,

You guys are either stupid or hate women if you think this wasn't an impressive showing by Boa
It literally stated that coby was there bro. He wasn't to so far off place. He was literally right there

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No headcanon its fact, shakky retired 40 years ago cause she was pregnant, shakky is former kuja princess, roger and ray havent held a kid since mihawk etc i could go on
Mihawk is ray and shakkys son.
She stopped being a pirate 40 odd years ago when she give birth.
Shakky is a former kuja leader
As her name fits the flower theme the rest of the island has
Would also explain how rayleigh is known and welcomed there by hancock and glorissa
He is rayleigh and shakkys son.
Garp stopped chasing shakky 40 plus years ago and she retired from being a pirate around that time. I also think shakky is a former kuja leader like Hancock (her name matches the flower theme iirc) which is why nyom hancock etc all know rayleigh.
Tbf i dont even know how hes a pirate. Maybe he got a bounty from attacking a marine swordsman or maybe he destroyed places in collateral damage to his fights.
Dunno about pirate but we know from the ace novel he was one of the last 2 orignial warlords to join. I believe he may have been asked to join in response to shanks being a yonko.

Panel of him running. Ive got a panel of primebeard running from fodder marine.
We halfway there to mihawks parents reveal

Since pink hazard , oda try to indtroduce science power .

Ceaser
Judge
Queens
None of them did not suprassed haki power .
Apparently, vegapunk is the most successful scientist among Mads group . And we have just seen two new pacifista with new power . Next plotl

right now , world government trust vegapunk so much because they broke the warlord system .

and you know who is the warrior of science . Sanji will be a liitle bit trouble for vegapunk in future .
franky scam continues

Status
Not open for further replies.