Status
Not open for further replies.
You seriously never gonna make any quality posts will you?
Haki no sells Hakiless Sword attacks from Action Figures.
Teach's Haki is no where near Mihawk's. If Teach struggles with a sword attack from action figure, a sword attack from Mihawk ends him.

And yeah?
So after Impel down Marine Ford, being yonko for two years, having a huge ass crew, former impel down warden with him, stealing WB's fruit he only has 300 Million more than Mihawk who had his bounty frozen for 12 years and has no crew?

If Mihawk was in teach's situation he would be worth 6 Billion
Imagine writing this one to some guy who has spent his entire week just posting same panel to cope lol

Rayleigh: "To be honest, things have been favorable for us. I'm old now, so I wouldn't be able to defeat the current Blackbeard."
So basically something happened that didn’t allow their fight to take place, Rayleigh says he’s lucky as he wouldn’t be able to beat him
Basic comprehension skills

BB made a truce with Ray, he was legit caught in a bind. Without Ray, he loses his Commanders and a bunch of his men. He was willing to let Hancock go IF she would free them but he saw through her lie. Ray literally gave him a way out. You think BB can fend off Ray + Hancock + Marines? Everybody was legit ganging up on him.

Ray was like Shanks in MF, the situation became too much for BB pirates to handle.

Prime Ray can beat current BB sure but current BB was the weakest of the previous OG Yonko. I've never been a believer of ALL Yonkos > Admirals. Still not enough to say he can beat the older gen of Kaido, BM, and WB. But I'm not going to say he's not on Shanks' level outright either, that much is plausible. Ray and Shanks have strong parallels and heritages together so it makes sense to put them together.

Manga facts over your clear heavy agenda bias that's more open and wide than All Blue for everyone to see. I don't need to take trolls who admits to making "Swordbeard" alliances with other fanclubs just to falsely hype up Ray lmao. :hihihi:
What the fuck are you even talking about
Prime EoS Level blackbeard aka current blackbeard > Old And Rusty Rayleigh >> Shanks >>> kaido >>>> Big Mom.

Rayleigh legit solos Big Mom's entire crew and Big Mom at the same time.
Yonko fans seriously are dishonest
Post automatically merged:

I think BB would be a good arm wrestler.
He seems too out of shape lol
Plus does he even have bicep muscles?

Kaido meet garp and sengoku but don’t put them on is top 5 so oden> ray garp sengoku
Bro its characters important to Kaido and mostly all in a way connected to Luffy. His former captain, the two Kings of the era, Shanks who stopped him & Oden who gave him the scar. Sengoku and Garp were rivals to Roger, someone above Kaido whom Kaido even was hyping

Rayleigh didn't say he can't beat BB yet. He essentially said he can't beat BB anymore due to his age. The entire dialogue pretty much was that if it wasn't for age, Ray could've beaten current BB.

BB also didn't get what he came there for. Rayleigh scared him off. Meanwhile in MF, biggest reason why BB backed off is because he got what he came for; the fruit:

Also, according to the spoilers, unlike with Shanks in MF, BB was actually scared of Rayleigh.
Shanks still have strong points due to his feats over Akainu and BB directly admit about its not the time for him to fight Shanks yet. I dunno about BB fearing Ray but since he stuttered in the summary, at least he's affected. And iguess you're right about Old Ray (not Prime) making Teach go away without what he want, thats also another difference compared to Shanks. Even tho there are the stone statue positioning pressure from Hancock.

Shanks still have strong points due to his feats over Akainu and BB directly admit about its not the time for him to fight Shanks yet. I dunno about BB fearing Ray but since he stuttered in the summary, at least he's affected. And iguess you're right about Old Ray (not Prime) making Teach go away without what he want, thats also another difference compared to Shanks. Even tho there are the stone statue positioning pressure from Hancock.
Old Rayleigh > Shanks

BB made a truce with Ray, he was legit caught in a bind. Without Ray, he loses his Commanders and a bunch of his men. He was willing to let Hancock go IF she would free them but he saw through her lie. Ray literally gave him a way out. You think BB can fend off Ray + Hancock + Marines? Everybody was legit ganging up on him.

Ray was like Shanks in MF, the situation became too much for BB pirates to handle.

Prime Ray can beat current BB sure but current BB was the weakest of the previous OG Yonko. I've never been a believer of ALL Yonkos > Admirals. Still not enough to say he can beat the older gen of Kaido, BM, and WB. But I'm not going to say he's not on Shanks' level outright either, that much is plausible. Ray and Shanks have strong parallels and heritages together so it makes sense to put them together.

Manga facts over your clear heavy agenda bias that's more open and wide than All Blue for everyone to see. I don't need to take trolls who admits to making "Swordbeard" alliances with other fanclubs just to falsely hype up Ray lmao. :hihihi:
Sword swallowers are massive hypocrites. The stand at the top in terms of hypocrisy.

It is my serious opinion
Old and Rusty Rayleigh made Blackbeard and his entire crew shiver in fear
Shanks needed his entire crew to bully fodder version of Blackbeard.

This version of Blackbeard is prime Blackbeard and he is afraid of Old and Rusty Rayleigh.
Shanks can never accomplish feat of this level without his crew.

Really? Scaring BB shit-less and being the biggest reason why BB leaves without accomplishing anything nor getting what he came for is being a mediator to a deal which was essentially "Fuck off and I won't fight you and we'll let your crewmmates leave without dying"

It's an ultimatum to get the fuck off the island, with an offer that you won't have to lose anything if you just back off.

Lol... come the fuck on, mate.

Nevermind the fact that Ray explicitly states that age is the only factor as to why he can't beat BB. Oda didn't make him say he can't beat him in general- a scene that was pretty much Ray being > BB if it was his prime.
Blackbeard is prone to exaggeration it's part of his character. Rayleigh even admits he couldn't beat Blackbeard. Again Rayleigh fans are adding "He scared BB and his crew away". Ray was the mediator, not the guy that intimidated BB away.

Status
Not open for further replies.