[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a fool would buss his own teammate on D1, expecially in such an intricated set up, where mafia can even camouflage as jester.

That would be all but smart play.

I easily can. It's a common enough move to get your ally lynched to build trust on yourself, especially if your ally is likely going under. I've done it before.

It's only too coincidental that Relapse got both during the Night Kill Champagne event. But, that's RNG. There's no higher prediction or odds to it. We were all equally likely to go in.
except he wasnt going down under . no one suspected beta till bogard brought up his inactivity early in the game.
queen earlier on also suggested jester vs scum (champagne rouse) wouldnt make sense
have you flipped on this @Queen or are you of the opinion that beta isnt scum?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'll be honest, I'm getting drowsy and I'm not in the mood for many lengthy go backs. The next day starts soon, so let's put our energy into lynching the most sus players.

I think we have a few inactivies who we shouldn't ignore. We still have nothing on Al.

I easily can. It's a common enough move to get your ally lynched to build trust on yourself, especially if your ally is likely going under. I've done it before.

It's only too coincidental that Relapse got both during the Night Kill Champagne event. But, that's RNG. There's no higher prediction or odds to it. We were all equally likely to go in.
is it safe to say that you and queen might have protected relapse for this same reason knowing he was a producer killing townie's and when ge was going under
you took action against him while being convinced it still wasnt the right vote ?
:myman:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
is it safe to say that you and queen might have protected relapse for this same reason knowing he was a producer killing townie's and when ge was going under
you took action against him while being convinced it still wasnt the right vote ?
:myman:
If Queen and I were scum, how would we know Relapse was scum, apart from the same "slips" he made abundantly clear to everyone else?

except he wasnt going down under . no one suspected beta till bogard brought up his inactivity early in the game.
queen earlier on also suggested jester vs scum (champagne rouse) wouldnt make sense
have you flipped on this @Queen or are you of the opinion that beta isnt scum?
I though it was dragomir the one who caused the champagne scuffle
now I know it was relapse so yeah obviously I changed my mind

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I'll be honest, I'm getting drowsy and I'm not in the mood for many lengthy go backs. The next day starts soon, so let's put our energy into lynching the most sus players.

I think we have a few inactivies who we shouldn't ignore. We still have nothing on Al.
I agree with you, the only players I have a read on is you, Lanji, Queen, Jinri and FB. The rest are really quiet.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I agree with you, the only players I have a read on is you, Lanji, Queen, Jinri and FB. The rest are really quiet.
It's only a little natural we'll suspect each other, if only half the players are active and communicating. Could be none of us are scum, or at least, less scum than we think is currently around.

Status
Not open for further replies.