Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
@Jiihad

I don't have time to read your excuses
You can't ban toxic and racists coz you love them in their racism and stupidity.

I don't expect these other mods or users to get it, they are not black.
Plus some of them are or may be racists/toxic too anyway. They just hide it
But when you, Van AND other black users keep allowing shishio and others to act such ways yet smiling like clowns 'it is okay he's not racist, he doesn't mean anything wrong...he just wanna fit in"
I don't give a damn if he's all cool
He can talk normal without saying N word
Keep tap dancing for shishio & them...it's all cool

I brought up this issue on discord lately, also on the forum weeks or days ago when I posted on my profile.
You real quick to put words in other peoples mouths ainna?

Yet we’ve banned every single racist user we’ve had, you Kant show me a single racist user on tha forum

You’re putting things in quotations that no one has ever said….why are you acting like anyone has said those things? By all means, post proof that Myself, Van or anyone else has said that for Shishio. Please do

Bruh nobody give a fuck bout you tho, you really outchea thinking people waiting round to see what fucking idiocy you chose to post on your profile? Man we don’t give a fuck. If you really had a problem like that you could’ve hit Shishio in a PM and rapped with em or PM’d a mod bout it. Instead you intentionally post this shit ina completely unrelated thread looking for attention

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Pantheos I think I have a fun idea since we're close to the end of a certain Nakama battle.
I liked the idea of your bet for Kid that happened a while ago
Now that we're close to potential barrel time, I think it would be really fun for me to do the same thing or at least something similar.

I figured that since we both root for very downplayed/underdog/mocked characters a lot we can team up on this.

What do you say?
:kidsmile:

Thats the catch. You are taking that phrase literally while it only means metaphorically. You ignored almost 90% of my arguments and cherry picked one that you can answer to. What about my other arguments? If the marine meant literal power and therefore stronger why is buggy’s bounty lower than mihawks? You can’t say he is less dangerous than mihawk if he is stronger than him. That makes no sense whatsoever. You can’t say mihawks bounty is higher due to marine hunting since everyone is doing that. So where does it make sense for the marines to claim literal power? What about my example from earlier wouldn‘t it make someone powerful if someone is so charismatic that it can force others to obey him? That makes more sense to buggys case.
You have problem with understanding basic sentences, or too much ZKK cope that affected the brain. :suresure:

The guy says Buggy made them obey because of his power, if it wasn't power, then he wouldn't say ''power'', he would say different thing or wouldn't say anything he would simply made them obey.

And you troll still lying about Mihawk's difference here, Mihawk WAS the marine hunter from the beginning, Croc and Buggy just started new. They don't have the marine hunter title, Mihawk has that title. More experienced in HUNTING MARINES.

Do you understand this? Or simply too much for your brain? Mihawk has clearly more experience and skills than them in terms of hunting marine, finding marines, he knows how to hunt. Just because you are stronger, that doesn't make you a better hunter.

Hunting requires additional skills. This is what your ZKK brain can't understand.

I gave you examples about how Robin has more 2 times of Franky's bounty, or Crocodile having more bounty than Zolo and Sanji as well, which debunks your stupid bounty = stronger logic.

Now, lets return to your initial post, which is ZKKtard level stupid:

Where did they say that buggy is stronger than mihawk? Are you on helium? :suresure::vistalaugh:
Did I show you where it says Buggy stronger? And you try to twist that to another thing? Yes. Are you just going to pretend he meant something else other than ''power''? For sure as you are a ZKKtard.

Do you have problem with reading? Definitely. :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.