Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually don't understand Seraphims power. I mean the point of making them based on former shichibukai. I can understand Mihawk since he uses sword...what about others say DD...he very heavily uses his DF....unless they killed DD and gave that seraphim his DF...I don't see what that will do other than doing the generic stuff...like Hancocks seraphim(I doubt its following hancocks fight style..since she is a brawler too)
Maybe to use the Shichibukai's reputation to instil fear onto people when they saw the Shichibukai's mini version? Like imagine if you see a Mini Kaido or Mini Roger

Are you really going to sit here pathetically shittalking Zoro using a tool that utilizes his own haki when Luffy's enitre existence has boiled down to destiny god fruit? Lol
" Zoro using a tool"
" Zoro using a tool"
"Zoro using a tool"

Sword is a tool to zoro but is not a tool for shanks, fujitora, law. If you are not a hypo then what are you:kobeha:

@Sentinel
Even though Katakuri got an L in this chapter, however if you haven't noticed but neither Katakuri or Oven have any damages on them despite fighting the Vinsmokes.

Meanwhile Ichiji and Niji took some damages especially Niji who looks all bloody.
And honnestly it doesn't matter, because we've seen how Oda treats and uses powers lvls, and how even the strongest are victims of nonsensical gags or plot devices, especially their mother.

I don't want to consider Robin's abduction by BB but it is possible either that or someone wo Luffy would want to rescue maybe like Pudding , Shirahoshi or Momo , at the end of the day Luffy will arrive at the same time as the marines including his grandpa and the SSG since Koby was abducted as well.
just like the Rocks pirates the BB will be defeated by the next pirate kings and the marines.

Maybe to use the Shichibukai's reputation to instil fear onto people when they saw the Shichibukai's mini version? Like imagine if you see a Mini Kaido or Mini Roger
Well that did not really work from what I see in this chapter...even though it was Hancock....they fought it as usual. Just mentioned it as a coincidence I guess.

Where did the idea that Katakuri would become a future Yonko and the new WB even come from? The guy is in his late 40's :milaugh:
He is like a little similar to WB in the sense that he cares about his family more than anything
- Coc user, uses a big weapon like wb, Doesn't have a huge ambition
-After bm falls in wano, people thought he would take over the bmp as he has a lot of siblings on his side.

@Sentinel
Even though Katakuri got an L in this chapter, however if you haven't noticed but neither Katakuri or Oven have any damages on them despite fighting the Vinsmokes.

Meanwhile Ichiji and Niji took some damages especially Niji who looks all bloodied.
Who cares man...in fiction all that matters is how the story is shown to its readers....one piece is just a big circus...even circus have consistency. Here we just see stupid stuff happen pretty much every chapter. I still don't see the point of the cover story...and making it so stupid. And whats with BB/Hancock/Seraphim here...I am not sure what did he even achieve other than ruining BBs reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.