Questions & Mysteries Which character will be the first one to destroy Lunarian defense?

BB blocking it with his Haki without getting cut. Good luck blocking Zoro the same way, forget about Mihawk.
Daz Bones with no haki blocked Mihawk's fodder ass

Thank You for proving that Pacifista jr >= Mihawkek
:milaugh:

It's doesn't seem like it.
Wdym it doesn't seem like it? What's different about them?
Yeah, it sure does look like a headcanon when your own headcanon isn't letting you process the information like it's supposed to be processed.
Still no proof on how their defense is weaker than Fodder King's? :catsure:

Daz Bones with no haki blocked Mihawk's fodder ass

the attack was intended for Luffy and Daz Bones is made of Metal : " a swordsman can cut what he wants to cut and not cut what doesn't want to cut" , did you skip Wano ? you are a big fraud

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Daz Bones blocked Mihawk's fodder ass

Aimed at Luffy.

I know you love acting ignorant when it comes to Mihawk but there should be a limit to how far you'd go. Mihawk doesn't have inferior cutting ability to Zoro lmao.

Perhaps, less powerful?

That's how it looks when you're too blinded by hate to see the proof. Here is the deal, if you wanna prove their defense is as good as King's, then you ought to admit they're as strong as Kizaru. I know you don't wanna go there, so don't try too hard to act smart.

And how do we know they didn't take their data properly? I can understand Mihawk, but I don't see why Kizaru wouldn't cooperate with them. King escaped in the middle of the experiment, which is why he is still wanted. So they didn't know everything about him either.
Because if Kizaru did, then theyd basically give the Pacifitsa all the powers of the Pika Fruit. I dont see Kizaru giving them the time of day to constantly steal from his DF.

Vegapunk perfected Kaido's DF in the span of time King was also there.
Post automatically merged:

ok so you are saying that 5 year old Lunarian can generate GIGANTIC MAGMA DRAGON of the same power of King
Dude..... there is a limit to agenda piece
That has nothing to do with Lunarian Defence tho. Thats just other Lunarian powers.

How did he make a flame dragon without flames:risitameh:
He can use his flames in flameless mode. Flameless mode has do with his defence dropping not him losing his flame powers. Reread the fight.

With his wings:milaugh:
King can shoot flames with his wings.

Aimed at Luffy.
undefined
And? Pacifista aimed at hakiless BB.
I know you love acting ignorant when it comes to Mihawk but there should be a limit to how far you'd go. Mihawk doesn't have inferior cutting ability to Zoro lmao.
What Zoro got to do with it? Did Zoro ever cut Blackbeard's haki?
Perhaps, less powerful?
How are they less powerful? They seem to fire same capacity lasers just as well as Kizaru

That's how it looks when you're too blinded by hate to see the proof. Here is the deal, if you wanna prove their defense is as good as King's, then you ought to admit they're as strong as Kizaru. I know you don't wanna go there, so don't try too hard to act smart.
What does Kizaru got to do with it? They only got lasers based on Kizaru, that's it.:gokulaugh:
Kizaru is a lightspeed dude. That's got nothing to do with Pacifistas.

Pacifitsa jr is a swordsman just like Mihawkek. That's because it was based on Mihawk not Kizaru.

"They gave Pacifistas Lunarian defense, but the problem that the defense doesn't actually work"
KEK
:risitavirus:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Because if Kizaru did, then theyd basically give the Pacifitsa all the powers of the Pika Fruit. I dont see Kizaru giving them the time of day to constantly steal from his DF.

Vegapunk perfected Kaido's DF in the span of time King was also there.
Yeah, because sitting at Akainu's office chatting with him while trimming nails is more useful to the WG than cooperating with Vegapunk. He was seemingly spending enough time with the research team for even the lower-ranking marines like Drake to know about it. So you can't really use that excuse.

Yeah, because sitting at Akainu's office chatting with him while trimming nails is more useful to the WG than cooperating with Vegapunk. He was seemingly spending enough time with the research team for even the lower-ranking marines like Drake to know about it. So you can't really use that excuse.
Kaido and King were subjects there for months. To the point Vegapunk recreated Kaido's DF.

Again they only managed to recreate Kizaru's lazer. I doubt Kizaru gave them the time of day to make it as good or let them replicate more. Why would Kizaru help give them robots with the exact same powers as him....he would then easily get replaced as an Admiral.

We can see Vegapunk easily being able to recreate Kaido's DF. He should also be easily able to do Kizaru as well....if of course Kizaru let him. Which of course Kizaru likely wouldnt.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
And? Pacifista aimed at hakiless BB.
If only they can tell the difference b/w a Hakiless man and Haki man.

What Zoro got to do with it? Did Zoro ever cut Blackbeard's haki?
Mihawk has superior cutting power to Zoro. Zorp cut people with superior defense to BB. Nothing really something you can't understand.

How are they less powerful? They seem to fire same capacity lasers just as well as Kizaru
Fair enough, we have an agreement then. Kizaru's attacks are no more powerful than Pacifistas, and King's defense is not better than theirs.

What does Kizaru got to do with it? They only got lasers based on Kizaru, that's it.:gokulaugh:
Kizaru is a lightspeed dude. That's got nothing to do with Pacifistas.

Pacifitsa jr is a swordsman just like Mihawkek. That's because it was based on Mihawk not Kizaru.

"They gave Pacifistas Lunarian defense, but the problem that the defense doesn't actually work"
KEK
:risitavirus:
It's got everything to do with Kizaru because you say they're just as good his lasers, so we have little reason to believe their attacks aren't just as fast. The same logic works for Mihawk and Kizaru too. And why aren't Pacifista light-speed if Vegapunk recreated his ability perfectly?

Kaido and King were subjects there for months. To the point Vegapunk recreated Kaido's DF..
And Kaido's fruit was deemed a failure.

Again they only managed to recreate Kizaru's lazer. I doubt Kizaru gave them the time of day to make it as good or let them replicate more. Why would Kizaru help give them robots with the exact same powers as him....he would then easily get replaced as an Admiral.
That's all there is to his power: Lasers. If he perfected it, then their attacks would be just as powerful. If they aren't, then we have little reason to believe the other abilities they have are perfect either. I don't see why Kizaru wouldn't cooperate if it means them gaining a bunch of weapons with top-tier attack power. There is more to being an admiral than just having a top-tier attack power though, so he won't have to worry about that.

We can see Vegapunk easily being able to recreate Kaido's DF. He should also be easily able to do Kizaru as well....if of course Kizaru let him. Which of course Kizaru likely wouldnt.
He wasn't able to recreate it though. And seeing how we still don't see him perfectly recreating the other broken DFs, we can conclude that he has yet to perfect it.

Last edited: