Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
J

Jo_Ndule

It is interesting that all the human swordsmen for whom we know the animal theme are land animal:

-Zoro = Bengal tiger
-Law = Snow Leopard
-Shanks = Lion
-Fujitora = Tiger
-Killer = Weasel
-Drake = Allosaurus
-Hawkins = Horse
-Kaku = Giraffe

But Mihawk is a Hawk :pepecafe:
(I did not include King here because we do not know his race yet).

Mihawk is one of the supreme animal in the air, Shanks is one of the supreme animal on the land and, if we add Zoro second animal theme which is the shark, Zoro is one of the supreme animal in the sea:pepecafe::pepecafe:

Note that the Horse, the Weasel and the Giraffe fell prey to the Tiger or the Shark in real life:pepecafe::pepecafe::pepecafe:

Zoro will most likely never an all out fight against any of his fellow feline swordsmen :pepecafe::pepecafe::pepecafe:
Is Oda telling us something here?:pepecafe::pepecafe::pepecafe::pepecafe:

Will King be the first bird Zoro beat before Mihawk? :pepecafe::pepecafe::pepecafe::pepecafe:
Interessant

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Will Zoro open up that left eye? I also hope they show us how that scar occured as well
Well the only way would be that Mihawk inflicted it to him since I don't believe Oda would portray Zoro being scarred by a Baboon. Plot could suggest Zoro will also inflict Mihawk a scar one day, or even two.

However this implies that Mihawk inflicted Zoro a second one, which per se is very obsolete and repetitive, hence I believe an eye triggering power is still likely a feasible scenario.