Status
Not open for further replies.
You're mentionning indirect contributions
She directly took Luffy to Enel so he could finish him. They both worked together to take him down in the arc climax riding a falling giant jack with lightning strikes everywhere
Idk why you dismiss as "uber" while at the same thing remembering that only her could ride the waver.
Cos she was the only one active and the only one good with the waver . The reason luffy even remotely needed her was cos he had that huge gold ball on his hand and could not climb the stalk . Don't make it seem like she did anything impressive. Infact you started by listing thing which were not true . You said she fought against Enel she never did ... whilst the others were fighting she was just watching and after their defeat was captured . Deflected and attack and got saved by sanji and luffy . You said she was the only one left standing after the fight, infact she never partook in it and ff Enel as soon as everyone was defeated . 3 you forget Enel would have dipped had sanji not stopped his ship . The reason why he was remotely even delayed in the first place .

I suppose the casual action bros may regard this a 10/10 or hype it to heavens but for all the anticipation and shit they said, this is severely underwhelming.
We're getting a demonstration of Imu's power for the first time to show just how big of a threat they are, Luffy's dream just got revealed to the Straw Hats and Bonney, a highly mysterious character, has made contact with the Straw Hats. How is this underwhelming?

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
Same goes for Carrot, a point that I keep bringing up to people is how none of the Minks, besides the dukes, were there for the send off, and none of the SH complained about not saying good bye to Carrot. So whats more likely? All the minks decided to not see the SHs off and none of the SHs remembered Carrot OR the minks left in that time skip between her becoming duke andthe finale, and all of them already departed before the SHs so they already had their send off?
damn..i just...oda really treated the minks like shit then, and i refuse to believe it. call me delulu but it sucks is all

Status
Not open for further replies.