Status
Not open for further replies.
it's hard to outdo mihawk sadly but he could have taken some style from his mentor roger smh
Mihawk is way too fashionable to the point that it's boring for me to root for him :josad: and also his core fandom has way too powerlevel-mania to the point that i'm somewhat embarassed to even root for Mihawk seeing this condition lol:suresure::josad: the sufferings of a fan

Akainu say to luffy as dragon son and he is literally chasing after him ignoring Blackbeard stuff. Akainu didn’t even mention sabo he literally hate luffy the most .

magma fs fire is already end already between Akainu and Ace, meaning sabo lose And need saving from luffy .

IMU is guy who rule world government which revolutionary people are planing over thrown people who control world government. French Revolution kill royals like king to overthrow government . Sabo and his friends are literally declaring war on celestial dragons , not admirals or marine forces. They want to avoid fight with them because they are not true enemies.

Luffy ache his scar angrily when jinbe mentions Akainu bec)me fleet admrial . The same luffy don’t care about Blackbeard when jinbe tell himm about Blackbeard and his crew beating Marco and his crew and become yonko. In same fishmen arc .
Well The scar thing is more aboyt his scar then about Ace.

BB is when him see BB in Impel down, him attack instantly.

Well Revolutionaries declared war against CD, yet they face Ryokugyuu and Fujitora who are directly surbodinate of who? And who Position Akainu is sit in? Yep.

The future leader of Revolutionaries vs Fleet Admiral Akainu.

Magma vs Fire.

Revolution Warrior vs Justice Warrior.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
Mihawk is way too fashionable to the point that it's boring for me to root for him :josad: and also his core fandom has way too powerlevel-mania to the point that i'm somewhat embarassed to even root for Mihawk seeing this condition lol:suresure::josad: the sufferings of a fan
its all those zoro fans who hype him up to hype zoro up. mihawk has normal fans T.T

Imu has powers to control the weather . No wonder dragon is most wanted the perfect counterpart .

Untill I get the panel it's hard to figure out but it makes sense dragon remained untraceable because his powers are counterpart to imu.

Imo no wonder doffy wanted this power I suppose this is the power of national treasure .
...weather? Somewhat mediocre imo

Then they won't in the future. You Haki wankers don't realize that Haki is just a tool for Oda to do whatever he wants. It's not a fixed set of power like video games.
DF is also a tool, save your breath.
Your problem is that you compare the final attack of the "good guys" pretending that the villains can use their abilities in that situation.
Haki>DF has been a fact for years, never the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.