Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not a fuck up in your eyes but it is in the government

I don't know about you but this dialogue is very aggressive

[Box: Red Line // The Holy Land of Mariejoa]
Akainu: Then that whole business with Doflamingo leaving the Shichibukai... / ...and the so-called “false report”... // That was your doing...? Orders from “higher up”?
Gorousei: ..................
[Box: Marine HQ Fleet Admiral / Sakazuki (Akainu)]
Akainu: Why does the whole world have to be played for fools... / ...for the sake of scum like Doflamingo?!! // If something like this ever happens again, my very reputation... / ...as Fleet Admiral of the Marines will be on the line!!! // Don’t you dare pull something like this again, you hear?!!!
Gorousei: .................. / Don’t speak to us like that, Sakazuki. // What does your reputation matter to us?!! // You Marines are merely the “public face” of the Government.
[Box: Supreme Authorities of the World Government / The Gorousei]
Gorousei: We entrusted this matter to Cipher Pol!!!
Akainu: Cipher Pol, eh......? / Let me guess. This business was carried about above even your heads, am I right?! By those puppets of the Tenryuubito!!!
Gorousei: Watch your mouth, Sakazuki.

Gorousei: What of the matter of Kuzan...?
Akainu: !!
Gorousei: It seems that man’s inestimable military assets are now in the hands of Blackbeard!! / And you speak of the Marines keeping face!
Akainu: That damn fool is no longer a member of the Marines!! / It’s none of our business where he is or what he’s up to!!
- I mean factually it's not a fuck up. It made the people trust the marines more as they're willing to admit their faults when they happen. Dudes like King Riku & Cobra respect Fujitora for that. And from WG point of view yea it's a fuck up, but they can't do shit to him, just like they couldn't to Garp, despite wanting to eliminate him lmao.

- Right but being aggressive isn't the equivalent of talking shit. There's a huge difference in talking shit to your superior, and expressing displeasure with what happened to your superior in an aggressive manner. Trust, the Gorosei ain't talking no insults from Akainu, considering they made the dude the fleet admiral in the first place.

Like read the bold again, he comes at them telling them not to do something like that again. They tell him straight up in a casual tone to not to speak to them like that. And flat out tell him his reputation don't mean jackshit to them. And that the marines merely the public face the WG. They would technically be the ones insulting him here.

Then they tell him that they entrusted the matter to CP0. Then Akainu tells them the CP0 carried it above their heads (which makes no sense, we're never shown the Gorosei having any issues with what happened with Doffy's fake news). Then Gorosei tell him in the Viz translation atleast "watch your insolent mouth, Sakazuki!"

Like bro, they tell the man his face/reputation don't mean jack shit to them. Then tell him to watch his mouth when he's talking to them. And he has no comeback to any of them. Only thing Akainu did on the other hand was express the displeasure in an aggressive manner, as he should since the marines got played for fools.

Akainu won't be blueno'd by luffy. He's too good of an antagonist for that. And if luffy fights 2 big bads in the WG side, that would be kinda boring. If luffy is fighting imu, then he won't fight akainu imo. Maybe a small clash before he leaves it to sabo or dragon.
Sabo can't hurt Akainu, I'll never understand how people keep pushing that.
Dragon's whole role is exposing the celestial dragons, his fight is not with the navy. One piece can't end before Luffy fights an admiral.

Akainu can simply be a next antagonist.
If fight between Akainu needs to happen.
If Imu is like Enel. Imu is defeating many top tiers until they reach Luffy.
Luffy can Akainu till then
Sabo can't hurt Akainu, I'll never understand how people keep pushing that.
Dragon's whole role is exposing the celestial dragons, his fight is not with the navy. One piece can't end before Luffy fights an admiral.
I don't know lol. I'm just speculating here. But one things for certain. Akainu won't be going down long before imu and the final war. Maybe dragon fights imu. Who knows.

Dragon didn't know about imu until now
Proof? And what does it change exactly?
Reno's didn't know about imu at all
Proof? And how does it change their goal?
This is Luffy story man. As much as I don't like it, luffy gets the big bad always.
Except Dragon is the one whose story is about overthrowing the government. If Luffy fights Imu, there's literally nothing for Dragon to do in the story.

Imu doesn't even have the strong underlings so that Luffy's crew could fight them while he fights Imu as it always happens in the arcs. Like for Zoro and Sanji.
All he has is 5 old farts.

Status
Not open for further replies.