Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I don't know lol. I'm just speculating here. But one things for certain. Akainu won't be going down long before imu and the final war. Maybe dragon fights imu. Who knows.
Oda is hyping Imu
Imu is final battle unless Blackbeard kill them and become king of world
Imu vs Luffy is fixed.
Blackbeard feels like antagonist to Luffy dream of becoming pirate king
Imu will be antagonist to his main dream.
It's skypiea all over again but involving whole world this time.

Proof? And what does it change exactly?

Proof? And how does it change their goal?

Except Dragon is the one whose story is about overthrowing the government. If Luffy fights Imu, there's literally nothing for Dragon to do in the story.

Imu doesn't even have the strong underlings so that Luffy's crew could fight them while he fights Imu as it always happens in the arcs. Like for Zoro and Sanji.
All he has is 5 old farts.
Relax. I'm just speculating. There is probably gonna be more twists and changes in the narrative. You don't have to get so defensive about the probability of luffy not fighting an admiral lol.

Sabo can't hurt Akainu, I'll never understand how people keep pushing that.
Dragon's whole role is exposing the celestial dragons, his fight is not with the navy. One piece can't end before Luffy fights an admiral.
And there's your answer, Sabo not being capable to harm akainu is headcanon with things like haki evening the playfield

"Also, a superior ability does not necessarily equate to the character's strength. No ability alone guarantees victory in combat." From SBS 79
D: About the powers from the Dressrosa Arc that Doflamingo's officers have... are they pretty much just improved versions of the abilities that the Baroque Works members had (so like Ton Ton → Kiro Kiro, Beta Beta → Doru Doru, Buki Buki → Supa Supa, and Pamu Pamu → Bomu Bomu)? from TaokaS43

O: It's true that "superior" devil fruit abilities are a thing, but as of now, it's pretty much just these four pairs.

(Ton Ton > Kiro Kiro, Hie Hie > Yuki Yuki, Magu Magu > Mera Mera, Buki Buki > Supa Supa)

Though there are other fruit pairs out there that might make you wonder don't they pretty much do the same thing?, these abilities tend to be headed in different directions in terms of how they actually work or what they can do. Also, a superior ability does not necessarily equate to the character's strength. No ability alone guarantees victory in combat.

Oda is hyping Imu
Imu is final battle unless Blackbeard kill them and become king of world
Imu vs Luffy is fixed.
Blackbeard feels like antagonist to Luffy dream of becoming pirate king
Imu will be antagonist to his main dream.
It's skypiea all over again but involving whole world this time.
Ofc and we know who zoros eos fight is , the gorosei with the sword

So if the WG/Marines are indeed eos enemies we have:

Aramaki/Kizaru/Fuji/Akainu/Imu and we dont now yet if the Gorosei are fighters.

SH/Revos have Dragon/Sabo/Luffy/Zoro/Sanji & probably Law/Kidd will fight against the Admirals, i cant see Oda having them fighting against Seraphim or anyone else now.

Dragon has massive death flag upon him. So someone will not fight against the Admirals or Law/Kidd will be bystanders/cheerleaders of Luffy.

Relax. I'm just speculating. There is probably gonna be more twists and changes in the narrative. You don't have to get so defensive about the probability of luffy not fighting an admiral lol.
How am I not relaxed?

You made a stupid and retarded statements and I asked for proof and you somehow now are talking about how I'm not relaxed and you are just speculating?

Last edited:
So if the WG/Marines are indeed eos enemies we have:

Aramaki/Kizaru/Fuji/Akainu/Imu and we dont now yet if the Gorosei are fighters.

SH/Revos have Dragon/Sabo/Luffy/Zoro/Sanji & probably Law/Kidd will fight against the Admirals, i cant see Oda having them fighting against Seraphim or anyone else now.

Dragon has massive death flag upon him. So someone will not fight against the Admirals or Law/Kidd will be bystanders/cheerleaders of Luffy.
Why would Kidd be in the final war? dude is one of the most evil people there bruh.
Post automatically merged:

I gave the hint, you tryna get me banned
:kuzanshut:

Status
Not open for further replies.